42

Jb : "Everyone I got something to say"

Jb said and stood up , everyone's head turn towards his direction ready to concentrate on his words.

Jb cleared his throat and looked directly into Jeongyeon's eye.

Jb : "Im Jeongyeon, my beautiful wife. You means more than anything to me. You means more than you ever thought to me. I am really really greatfull for sharing love, life and in future parenthood with a beautiful talented woman like you. You know? The most wonderful decision I made was to share my life with you. And thank you for doing the same for me. I love you and maybe you can count them as most underrated words for you as compared to what I feel. Thank you for everything in these past 2 years, from strangers to friends, from friends to bestfreinds and now my wife, your positions may change but my love for you never changed or may be? But it only increased cause you are the only one I can love. No other than you Im Jeongyeon. I would like to spend my life with you till my last breath. I love you Yoo Jeongyeon"

A tear escaped from Jeongyeon's eye, she can't - she can't cheat a man like Jb. He's too good. On the other hand every women sitting their with Youngjae and Jinyoung are feeling guilty.

Jeongyeon stood up as Jb gently pulled her up, he wiped her tears.

JB : "I am sorry I didn't want to make you emotional"

He lightly whispered and took Jeongyeon's lips, she niether responded nor pushed him. Been blindly in love and trusting someone blindly, Jb is one of them right now.

He thought Jeongyeon became emotional because of his words, he thought Jeongyeon didn't kissed him back because she's too shy to respond him infront of her friends and his friends. God knows how many more intuition he'll give birth to.

When he was about to release at that time Jeongyeon kissed him back, she tried to kiss him just like she did an year ago at their wedding with feelings but those small amount of butterflies are no longer present in her when it comes to Jb. She felt JB's smile between the kiss.

Nayeon : "Oppa... I'll leave, I have to go somewhere early in the morning"

Jb breaked the kiss and looked at Nayeon who already started moving towards the exit.

Jeongyeon knows she's the reason why the siblings are in pain. She knows it so well. She was about to follow her when Tzuyu grabbed her wrist.

She blinked both of her eye indicating she'll look for Nayeon. Jeongyeon bitterly smiled and nodded.

Luckily no one noticed the interaction between Jeongyeon and Tzuyu.

Tzuyu : "I'll drop her home"

Mina : "We will drop Sana at your house"

Mina whispered to Tzuyu so that she'll not get worried about her fiance.

Tzuyu walked out of the room unlike Nayeon who almost ran from the dinner table.

As soon as she felt that she's far away from the table and no one can notice her, she started running in search of her unnie.

She found Nayeon outside the main gate of the restro's entrance using her phone probably calling an uber to pick her up.

She grabbed her wrist and make her turn, the state she's witnessing Nayeon right now is miserable. Her eye are puffy red and tears can't stop to fall like the rain in early September.

She hugged her and Nayeon started to cry more she hugged her back and let her tears fall.

Tzuyu : "Shhh... Unnie everything will be fine"