Oneshot 69

I comb my hair with my brush while my eyes and ears were focused on what our handsome Science Sub teacher is teaching.

My eyes scanned his whole form but I then look away before shaking my head.

You have a fiance that you'll marry Y/n.I scolded myself as my hand unconsciously smack my head which made me yelp in pain as the other's attention went on me.

I stood up from my seat and apologize as I face the front once again only to see Sir Jeon staring at me then he gave me a wink.

Wait!a wink?!or is it just one of my imaginations?!what the hell is wrong with me it can be just my imagination like dude who'll like a weird girl like me who always combs her hair all the damn time but you can't blame my love for my hair.

Miss Y/n I would be much obliged if you stop combing your hair for only a minute or so and you can just continue after I'm done discussing over here.He said in a professional manner but some laugh at me while I just gave them a warning glare but they didn't take it seriously and continues to laugh until.

Is there anything funny on what I said?Sir Jeon ask and the laughings amazingly stopped which made me smirk evily at the ones who was laughing earlier.

I turn back to look at Sir Jeon only to see him once again stare at me and this is now the second time this day that I caught him staring at me.

He shake his head after that before continuing on his discussions earlier.Sir is kinda weird this day.

-After The Class-

Miss Y/n please stay for a while.I stop on my steps when I was nearly on walking out of the calssrooom which made me groan silently as I heard some of my classmates mock me but this time I just ignored them.

I sat on some random seats in the front and waited for him to say or do anything but he just remained silent as he keep on skipping through the pages of the book on his hold but not until there was only him and I that was left inside the room.

So Miss Y/n.He started which made me startle on my seat when he talk all of a sudden.

Y-yes sir?I don't know what got into me but my own words suddenly stutter on it's own.

He suddenly stood up from his seat and came closer to me and suddenly kneeled infront of me with a seductive look as his hands caress my thighs softly-

I shake my head at the dirty thoughts that I just thought of and look at Sir whose now literally walking my way just like what I imagined now.

He came closer to me until there are like 5cm space between us and I sigh when he didn't kneel down and did the things I Imagined.

But my eyes widen when he knelt down on the ground and I instantly shut my eyes and prayed for my virginity to not be taken right now cause ddaeng if he's really making a move then I don't think that I would be able to stop him from having it cause damn he's hot and why waste the opportunity.

I opened my other eye only to see him tying my shoe lace in a gentle manner as his finger tips slightly brush against my skin which sent shivers down my spine and hell it even gave me goosebumps!

I made you stop from going out because of your untied shoelace

I made it kinda ehem cause it's oneshot 69 and y'know;) hehhe

-Jeonlys