√Oneshot 4:Positive

"Y/n!open up!" Jungkook's loud impatient voice was heard outside which made me jolt up from my sleep only to wince since I've been experiencing stomachache for some time now and it only worsen when my period came along.

"Y-yes coming!" I shouted back as I put on my slippers before running my way down the stairs to open the door for him.

"What took you so long?!" He complained as he glared at me before walking pass me.

"I was sleeping and I'm on my period you know what am I on days like this." I replied to his question honestly as I let out a sneeze after.

"Gosh!atleast cover your mouth and wear a mask!" He scolded as he threw a mask on me as it fell onto ground.

I took the mask and look down onto ground not daring to look up only to hear nothing after that.

I look up only to see him already walking up the stairs.

I walk up the stairs after I heard the shutting of the door only to stop in the middle of the stairs feeling dizzy all of a sudden.

"Fuck this cramps." I curse under my breath as I wince, the pain was unbearable.

I continued my way up the stairs with difficulties.

Y-y/n?I suddenly heard Jungkook's voice.His tone made me forget his actions earlier.I turned to look his way only to see his teary gaze.

"W-what is it kook?" I ask with a gentle smile trying to hide the pain.

"I want to talk to you about something kinda important." He scratch the back of his neck with a problematic expression.

"About what?" I ask now curious cause it's been weeks or months since we had a proper chat with him not shouting and complaining.

"Abou-nevermind." He entered back inside his room leaving me in a clueless situation.

I shrug my shoulders and also went inside my room.

-The Next Day-

A sound of a knock woke me up as I sigh first before deciding to get up and open the door already knowing on who was this certain person.

"Y/n?" I heard his voice saying behind the lock door.I stop on my tracks and just remained still near the closed door.

"What is it?"

"About yesterday night I really want to say that I want to break things between us cause it's not working anymore...I just feel like it's weird and all." He gambles and every word he said made my heart drop deeper and deeper.I twist the knob and face him.

"Tell me kook am I ugly?is that the reason on why you don't want me anymore?do I not attract you like before?" I ask my voice cracking in the end as I spout out the words I could first think of.

"It's not like that I... fell out of love Y/n and I caught some feelings for someone else and I also don't want to cheat on this relationship.The feelings I feel for you just seem to fade away this passed months Y/n I want to be honest to you and so that's my reason."

"Jungkook how long have we've been together?" I went deaf ears on his reasonings.

"2, 3 years." He replied.

"How can you do this to me?!" I screamed jabbing a finger on his chest which he let me.It was quite rare for me to just suddenly burst out and this one is the first with Jungkook.

"I-i mean I've done nothing wrong right?I've been doing all the things you want me to do!" I continued as I stumbled backwards feeling dizzy but I ignore it and glared at Jungkook.

"I don't love you anymore!okay!I don't anymore!" He fougt back and also gave me a glare.

"Leave!I don't want to see you anymore!"

"N-no!have you forgotten it already?this house is also mine!" I screamed and became a coughing fit after.

"Just get out if here!" He screamed yanking me by my hair as I let out a yelp in pain.

"Fuck off!!you're giving me more stress!" He lastly yelled before he push me out of the door.(Jeonlys:wtf did I just put an 'f' word here-)

What happened to him?

-Jungkook's POV-

'Aish that girl was such a nuisance why did I even ask her out in the first place?' I shake my head at the thought as I sat on the sofa trying to calm myself.

After half an hour was then I stood up and walk towards the near window trying to get a glimpse of her only to see no one.

I guess she already left.Why am I suddenly worrying?

-1 week later-

Good morning Mister It's urgent please go to my office A S A P!
-Messege sent by BOSS

Right away boss.
-Sent

I keep my phone back inside my bag as I put on my mask and walk my way towards boss's office.

"Mister Kim." I knock on the door twice and I heard a 'come in' after.

"Mr.Jeon I'm introducing you to one of our new covid patient she came here herself just this morning saying that she have been experiencing the covid symptoms." He then lead me out of the office and on the room 204.

"Miss Y/n meet the nurse who would monitor you this two weeks, Mister Jeon." The two of us exchange looks but I can see that she wasn't able to recognize me with the protection suit I have on.

"Hi Nurse Jeon, this is weird but you kinda look like my ex." She let out a laugh.

Why is she still happy even with this situation she's currently in?

-written in 092820 (062521)