√Oneshot 12:Mister genius

"Come on Y/n!think!" I press my temple as I close my eyes trying to remember all the words written on my notebook and finally gave up as I look down at my test paper and it only has my name on it and it's been an hour already since we started.

"Guess I'm going to fail this test again." I mumbled silently and right on time the bell rang and our teacher started to collect our test papers.

He took mine and sigh in disappointment.

"Miss Y/n this is already the second time you're failing my test and I already had a word with one of my honour students on the first section to tutor you every after school you have to past my exam even just once so please co-operate with him." He said with a hint of hope in his tone and I slowly nod my head as an understanding.

"I'll try my best." I mumble and he smile and gave my shoulder a pat.

"I hope you'll learn something with him he's a great one." He said and left.

'Tutor?I hope this one is a hottie not some nerd ya'know?it will surely motivate me more if he is.'

-

I went straight towards the first section's room after my last class waiting for my 'so called tutor'.

The door opened and it was Mister Han my english teacher.I bowed and he gave a small smiled and left.

'Aish I forgot to ask Mister Park this tutor's name.' I thought and pout feeling hopeless.

"Stop pouting and follow me to the library." A guy suddenly interrupt my thoughts.

"H-huh?" I stuttered as I stared up at him he's so handsome oh my gosh he's trying to kill me with his looks isn't he?

"Yah!stop staring and follow me now!I still have things to do after this." He complained and started walking leaving me behind who's still frozen.

When I realize that he already left my eyes widen.

"Yah!wait for me!"

-

"So hi I'm L/n Y/n and you are?" I introduced first but he remained his stoic expression.

"Jeon Jungkook." He replied shortly and continue on reading the Math book.'Wait!are Math books even readable?'

I nod my head and keep on staring at him with a hand place under my chin.

"Your notebook." He showed me his open hand but his eyes were focuse still on the book.

I gave him my notebook then he scan it.

'Gosh this guy is boring.' I thought as I let out an unlady yawn.

"So Mr.Genius how can you be so smart?" I ask and lie my head on top of the table still staring at him.

"Cause like you said I'm a Genius." He replied before taking out a pen and wrote something on my notes.

"But that doesn't even answer my question." I said with a pout.

"Do you even copy what your teacher
writes?" He ignore what I said and threw my notes right on my face.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed and rub my aching forehead and gave him a glare as I look down at my notebook.

"I don't." I said then he rolled his eyes with a silent groan.

"You're hopeless."

-

"Do you understand?" He ask in a strict almost sounding like an actual professor and I nod my head answering the questions he wrote for me.