√Oneshot 10:Cousin

Have you ever caught some feelings on your own cousin?

Well cause somehow I did.

_

"Y/n can you please open the door?" Mom commanded when the door bell rang and I nod my head without saying anything and obedietly put my phone away 'for a while'.

I opend the door and saw a guy my age.

"Mom!it's a stranger!" I shouted as I keep a look at the guy whose showing me a smile.

And I'm not going to lie but this guy is quite hot.

Mom then came running near us and she gave me glare when she saw the 'stranger'.

"Oi!who are you calling a stranger?this is your cousin Jeon Jungkook the son of your Aunt and Uncle Jeon remember?" She said and let the Jungkook guy in as he shyly went inside.

I close the door back.

"If he's my cousin then why am I not as beautiful as him?am I possibly an adopted?aish!stop talking nonsense!" I scolded myself with a matching face palm.

_

"So kook dear, what did your parents told you?" Mom ask and I kept eating my food while listening to them.

"They told me to stay here for a month
until they finished their work there in US." He replied and dad nod his head then he look at me and I look back at him.with a questioning look.

"What?" I ask and he shake his head.

"Is it really okay to stay here aunt?" Jungkook ask and mom gave him a smile and nodded her head which made me roll my eyes.

'This is not the mom I know at all.' I thought.

_

"Y/n!help Jungkook carry his belongings towards his room just beside yours." Mom ordered and hand me a bag which is goddamn heavy.Are there rocks inside?

"Hey, it's okay I can carry this by myself." Jungkook insist and I look at mom whose giving me a look.

I look back at Jungkook and gave him a fake smile.

"It's okay I can carry this, let's go?" I said and went up the stairs with a lot of struggles with carrying the heavy bags.

"Why is this bag of yours so heavy?" I complained with a groan.

"It's not heavy you know?maybe you just don't work out." He said and I turned around and gave him a glare and he gave me a smirk in return.

_

"You know man?your so annoying." I said as I landed my butt on the bed that is now his.

"Can you now get out of my room?" He ask as he cross his arms infront of his chest.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Good night bro!" He said and wave after.

"Brat!" and I slam the door shut.

"Gosh!I guess he really is my cousin, we both have the same attitude."

_

"Yah!kid!it's time for breakfast!" I heard a voice that made me groan with my eyes still close.

"What?" I ask in a sleepy voice then I heard a chuckle then felt a kiss on my cheek and my eyes widen and I back away in shock.Now wide awake.

"W-what did you just did?" I ask stuttering and he just look at me smiling innocently.