Oneshot 47

Jungkook!I screamed out his name happily as I instantly pulled him into a tight hug.

What do you want now, Y/n?He ask in an annoyed tone as he tried to push my arms off of him.

I pull away from the hug and gave him a smile.

Can I please sat with you later, lunch?I ask while battling my lashes at him but he only roll his eye on me before stomping both of his feet on the ground.

Can you just leave me alone?He ask with a frown but I only gave him a smile before shaking my head as a no childishly making his friends laugh.

Come on kook aren't you happy?The Kim Y/n is head over heels for you.One of his friends said and I wiggle my brows at Jungkook after he said that.

I'm not happy.He simply said before he started walking and me being me I also walk with him not forgetting to link my arms with his.

A lot of girls stared at Jungkook, my man and I in return gave them one by one a glare as a sign of "back of bitch he's mine".

Can you let go now?He ask in a desperate tone but I only stared at him with my innocent smile before shaking my head.

He let out a groan before the both of us walk inside our still empty classroom as the room was only made for me and him and also for his friends and it was all demanded by me as I'm the daughter of the owner of the school which made me quite popular and powerful to others.

Jungkook sat on his seat and I also sat beside him which made him groan once again.

Are you hurt kookie?why do you keep on groaning?I ask in a worried tone as I stop hugging his arm and I saw him sigh in relief.

Your head is heavy.My face redden at what he said and was also hurt a bit as it sound like an insult with the tone he used when saying it.

Sorry.I mutter under my breath before putting on a pout but I once again smile and look up at him and he gave me a strange look.

Kookie!let's have a date later!I exclaimed happily but he quickly slam his head on the table which made me worry again.

Does your head hurt?I ask but he only hummed but I was not convince so I gently pull his head up from the table and sigh.

Kookie, do you like me?I ask in a small voice as his eyes shut quickly.

No.He simply said and it went straight on my heart but I still put on a smile and also positive thoughs.

Then I'll make you!He shake his head but I still gave him the smile I always give him.

_

Kookie!kookie!I wave my hand infront of his face as he space out for a minute now.

I look at the place where he was looking and suddenly felt my heart crack when I saw a girl, laughing with her friends.

Jungkook?I snap my finger infront of him and he finally came back to his senses and look at me, annoyed.

Let's have a date now!I pull his hand up as I stood up from my seat but he yank his hand off my hold.

I'm so sick of you!He suddenly screamed as he stood up from his seat.

All of the students attention was now on us as I stood still on my place with a hurt look.

Your so possessive and so demanding and also very clingy!I hate it!I always endure it this whole time but I have enough!stay away from me!He screamed and his words pierce through my heart one by one.

Possessive, demanding, clingy.But I thought he was okay with it?

My mouth open and shut like a fish.No words escape my mouth like the usual me.Negative thought filled my head, not like before.

O-okay.That was the last thing I said before I walk out of the cafeteria with no tears escaping my eyes, as I am not the girl who shows her weakness to others.

#I'll_be_making_a_part_two_of_this
#Just_wait

-Jeonlys