Oneshot 87 Pt2 of 86

Ouch Dae chill me and Jungkook are just going on a dinner like we used to. I said in a complaining tone as Dae used a straightener to curl my hair and she has burn my skin twice already and it hurt like hell!

Bae!what is Jungkook's fave color?!I heard Rose shouted from me and Jungkook's open closet.

Red!I screamed back trying not to move or Dae's weapon called straightener would attack me again.

-An Hour Later-

OMG this feeling I'm feeling right now is just like the feeling I felt when you got married.Rose said before wiping her imaginary tears and I just smiled at her while why Dae just stared at me with a blank look on her face.

I think I just turned gay.What Dae said made me and Rose laugh and she creepily gave me a smile before raising her brows up and down.

Okay now shoo woman!your driver is waiting outside.Dae and Rose push me gently out of the room and out of the house only to be met with an expensive looking car.

The window slid down and taehyung's came into view as he gave me a wave before he walk out of the car and opened the door for me like a gentle man.

Yah!I thought Jungkook would be picking me up?I ask as I grew curious on what this husband of mine is trying to do.

Well let's day that he gave me some cash to do this and I dunno on what's on his mind that he even beg me to be your driver.Taehyung answered and the both of us were quiet after that until he stop the car infront of a 7star restaurant.

Wait!is this the right address?I ask as I stared at the restaurant's large opening.

My dad owns this.I glance at Taehyung in shock and he just shrug before he once again opened the door for me as I went out slowly.

But-

Before I could finish my sentence Taehyung already sped up his car which made me sigh.

-Inside the restaurant-

This way.A Butler like guy said which made me flinch on the spot I stood and he bows immediately for startling me.

We came into a large room with only one table place in the middle and I instantly recognize Jungkook's back.

Hon!I called out an dhe immediately turned around and I was awestruck as my steps went slower, it was just like the day we got married him standing near the altar and me waiting near him with my dad beside me.It was like a dejavu.

I ran towards him before giving him a bone crashing hug and he hugs me back.

I missed you.I said with a pout and he instantly took the chance on giving me a peck and his lips now has a color of red from my painted lips.

He push me a bit before kneeling down infront of me which made thought that "is he once again going to propose to me?" he then pulled out small white box which made me gasp.

Y/n honey, will you agree on having our first child now?He opend the box and there shows a pacifier.

Pacifier.. what?!

There's a near hotel here and I already reserved a room for us.

•Ohhh he really did plan everything;)

-Jeonlys