√Oneshot 3:Killers

I barge inside one of the first house I saw as my attention instantly went on the expensive furnitures that decorated around the house.

My slow and steady steps then went up the stairs as I tried to make my steps as quiet as possible.

I stop infront of a large door painted in white as I slowly twist the knob while my other hand was holding the knife I always have wherever I'm at.

When I step inside I instantly spot the two cuddling couple inside the quilt.The evil smirk I have on widen as the urge to kill them grew.

I walk near them and let out a silent chuckle when I saw the woman's grip on the man's shirt. 'Aww how cute.' I move her hand off the fabric using my knife and she started to bleed but she was too asleep to notice that.

I caress the man's face using my knife before my gaze went down on his adams apple.I graze the tip of my knife on it first before I slam my knife with force as the guy's eyes opened with his mouth in a shape of o.

"Hi." I gave him a wave with an innocent like smile as he tried to say something but he already lose his conscious before he could as his breathing also halted.The woman then started to move but before she could even open her eyes my knife was already plugged right on her chest.

I walk out of the room as I opened the room that was on the other side only to feel hesitant when I saw a kid sleeping on the bed.I never killed a child.Before I could even took more steps I was instantly shove onto the ground with a knife place on my neck.

"Have a good sleep, darl." His voice came out so soothing that it almost sound like a lullaby but I did not fall for that as I kick him on his guts before I slam my knife targetting his head but he was too fast to move his head as my knife stab the floor instead which was just beside his head.

"Ohh you're quite skilled how about joining my squad." I gave him a glare before I stood up from the ground and gave him a hard kick on his stomach making him groan.

"Mommy?" Both of our heads went straight on the one who talk only to find the kid now awake.A knife was instantly shot on her direction and she fell straight back on her bed.

"I don't have time for your shitty ass." I was about to walk out of the house when a felt a hard tug on my shirt.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook the leader of the most dangerous killers in our country and soon would be all around the world." I rolled my eyes at his last words.

"Then Jeon Jungkook what would I get in return if I join your stupid squad huh?" I rise a brow before crossing my arms and he in return gave me a wide creepy smile.

"You'll get a hot lover AKA me."

-(062421)

Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇