√Oneshot 7

The scene playing infront of me was just like what him and I was back on school days.Doing all those cheezy things immature couple does and as time goes by they realize how ridiculous were they back then well aside from those who didn't last long.

At this time the two young couple were already snuggling after the girl made the first move.I can't help but smile at the sight.

"What are you smiling about?" A heavy arm slam on top of my shoulder startling me as I gave a glare at my husband who now notices the couple I was originally focusing at before he ruined it.

"Oh a newly made couple hmm tsk that boy looks like one of those who doesn't took the initiative to do the first move, coward." He cooly said as he cross his legs arms still around my shoulder as his hold tighten a bit but I didn't mind.

"Yeah just like you from before and here you are now calling people cowards who were just like you when you were at their age a bit worse thought." I mumbled the last words but I'm sure he heard it perfectly which was my intention.

"Hmp who told you to be so gorgeous that even me the legendary Jeon Jungkook always went shy everytime I see you even just a glimpse of your hair could already make my heart shake." After he said those words my small anger instantly disappeared.His flirting never got me tired and still makes me feel butterflies inside my stomach that It sometimes gets annoying but I love it at the same time.We've been together for 9 years and 5 years married-

*RINGGG*

"Tsk way to ruined the mood." Jungkook grumble before taking his phone out of his jean's pocket with a frown.I quickly massage the middle of his brows.

"You look ugly." I commented after straightening back his brows and he squinted his eyes at my insult acting as if he was offended when he was clearly already used to my insulting since before.Answering the call he turn to look at me and I also look at him wondering on who was the person on the other side.

"Did you left your phone at home?" He ask and I thought of the gadget and nodded and Jungkook click his tongue.

"Our son said he would delete your favourite game." My eyes widen and quickly snatch the phone with a nervous expression.

"Baby don't!if you would, you are no longer allowed to sleep on mine and Daddy's bed ever!and no snack in the afternoon and middle of the night!" I threaten our sly son back but I only heard a giggle.

"Mommy I'm already a big boy and I can just ask Daddy for snacks." His childish voice replied and this made me quiet for a while before moving my gaze on the person beside me who also notice my sharp gaze as he started to whistle trying to act innocent.

Getting uncomfortable at my sharp eyes Jungkook put up both of his hands and sigh.

"Fine it was all my doing I ask s/n to do all those things before we left and I have a reason-"

"Mommy!Daddy said that if I'll do this I'm going to have a sibling soon!" S/n exclaimed happily on the other side before the call ended.Setting down the phone I quickly pulled Jungkook by the shirt and my eyes started to water remembering my game which I work so hard to be on that level only to be deleted.

"I-I"

"You're giving me back my level!" He just smiled before nodding.I fix his shirt back and ruffled his hair as an apology.

"So are you also agreeing on having a second child?" He alowly ask trying not to anger me anymore.

"Hmmm okay but it has to be you whose going to give birth." His face drop at my answer being clicking his tongue looking away sulking.

"Awe look at those two even though their arguing I can still feel pink hearts surrounding them." We heard a feminine voice spoke.

"Don't worry we'll also be like them in the future." The boy replied back before giving the girl a kiss on the cheek as the girl blush and hid back on the boy's chest.

It was the newly made couple who said those.How ironic a while ago it was me and Jungkook talking about them and now it's them.Remembering what the girl said I sigh before pulling the pouting Jungkook in a tight hug with his head on my neck and whispered on his ear.

"Fine, I change my mind let's get a second child."

But who would have thought that after our second child just turned 1 he would once more ask for one.

(073121)

Hey guys look at this they were just born yesterday(073021) they were supposed to be 7 of them but the other one died I was so sad but the mommy cat was clearly the saddest:<

-Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇