√Oneshot 20 : They're not just meant for each other

A/n: I suck:<

_____________________

*Ding* *Dong* The doorbell rang as the man in black suit waited outside the door patiently.

"Coming~" A sweet woman's voice sounded inside as she open the door and face the man with a bright smile plastered on her face. A manly arm wrap it's way around Y/n's slender waist from behind as they face the man in suit together.

The man took out a piece of envelope with a great scent sprayed on it and hand it to them. Y/n look at the man and took the envelope.

"This is a wedding invitation given to you by Mr Jeon Jungkook for his upcoming wedding. Mr Jeon really hopes you can go to this 'important occasion'." Then the man left as Y/n slowly slip off the arm off her waist and shut the door.

Y/n's emotion was unclear as her thoughts went back to her highschool days where she and Jungkook were still together to the day they broke up. That day was the last time she saw him.

_

"Jeon Jungkook! look a bird." Y/n pointed the ceiling of the restaurant with a sly grin and Jungkook look up on the place she pointed.

"Trick you!" Y/n laugh loudly as the people around gave her an annoyed look but she was too happy on her own to acknowledge these people's stares.

Jungkook just stared at the laughing Y/n with unhidden love in his eyes as he waited for her to stop laughing and when she finally did he gave her a head pat like a reward for the childish 'trick' she made on him.

He's not that stupid to be fooled that easily by a small trick but Jungkook wants to see his girlfriend happy and if him ending up like a fool as what she wanted it to be then he would gladly embrace this title. Since when it comes to Y/n he's a fool in love.

Y/n folded her arms on the table and place her chin on top of it as her eyes never left Jungkook's face. 'This guy is so handsome.' Y/n thought as she shamelessly stare at her boyfriend who calmly took a sip of their shared drink.

"Ah." Y/n open her mouth and narrow her eyes at the plastic cup on Jungkook's hand. Jungkook quickly understood what his girlfriend meant and pass her the cup as Y/n happily sip on the same straw he used.

They were so in love with each other. They share their things to each other. They rarely quarrel and was always the sweetest couple but no one knew that there would be a day the word 'break up' would occur to their happy relationship.

The sun had long set and it was quite windy as Y/n fixed her coat on her body. Her faced shows a sad expression as her eyes is red from all the cryings last night.

A motor bike stopped near as the man stop and stared at Y/n's shivering form. Jungkook walk closer to Y/n and let out a shaky breath when their eyes met.

After Y/n called him on the phone he quickly ran out of the house and drove his motor bike forgetting to put on his helmet as what Y/n said was the only thing in his mind and he wants to see her now.

"Let's break up." This words was short and easy to say but the effect of this to Jungkook was so brutal as his face showed grievance.

"Y/n you're just going abroad why does it have to do with our relationship? We can get through this quickly it's just a few years right? I can wait" Jungkook can't stop his blabbering as he held Y/n's shoulder. Y/n started crying as she pulled Jungkook into a hug and cried on his chest.

"LDR is not reliable and the longer we are separated from each other the love would also vanish. I don't want any of us getting hurt and I-"

Jungkook shut Y/n off with a kiss as he gave all of his anger and sadness on the kiss. He can't imagine his life without Y/n and if it really does happen then what would his life be after that.

"I don't want to." He whispered as he attach his forehead on Y/n's.

The next day Y/n thought about her decisions to go abroad or not then Jungkook appeared on her mind. Y/n quickly called Jungkook's number and when the call was answered a woman's voice spoke on the other side.

Y/n thought she called a wrong number but after checking each number it was really Jungkook's.

"Hello? Are you looking for Jungkook well he's still inside the shower and-" Y/n hang up the call and her mind was blank.

'Still inside the shower. A woman.' Y/n is not stupid to not know what that meant and she was heartbroken.

Then she made her final decision and left y/c (A/n: your country) and to start moving on.

_

A beeping monitor was the first thing Y/n heard when she had her consciousness back and was confuse at what happened. She remembered opening the door and receiving an invitation.. an invitation from her ex-boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook the first man she loved and also the first person who hurt her.

"Y/n baby are you okay now? Should I call for the doctor?" Y/n gave her husband a smile and shook her head.

"What happened?" Y/n ask her husband and Yoongi (A/n: Suga babeeee)  eyes twinkle in delight as he quickly took a chair and place it on the bed side and held Y/n's hand then he place it on her flat stomach.

"You're pregnant."

_

"Thank you for coming on our wedding." A woman in an extravagant white wedding dress said as Yoongi hand her his and Y/n's gift. The woman happily receive the gift as she look at the man beside her who has a neutral expression on his face.

Jungkook stared at Y/n then his eyes lower down the small bump on her stomach. He felt a pain in his heart. He once imagine of him and Y/n getting married then soon they would have a baby and he even create an image of Y/n with a small bump on her stoamch and what he is seeing now is the reality but the husband and the baby's father is not him. Lots of years had passed and he suffered everyday of not being with Y/n and till now he still couldn't get over her.

Y/n and Jungkook look at each other as Y/n gave him a smile and turn her heads direction towards Yoongi as she held onto his arm and Yoongi held Y/n's waist as he caress the side of her stomach with his fingers.

Jungkook ofcourse saw this little action of theirs as he quickly look away. He look at his newly wedded wife. She looks beautiful in her wedding dress he admits but his love for Y/n was so strong that he's afraid that he might just hurt this woman in the end for her one-side love for him.

Destiny made Jungkook and Y/n met but they are not just meant for each other.

Written and Edited on : 11/13/21