Oneshot 39

Hey Jungkook get on the act now.I said in a panic tone as my eyes was fixed on a certain person, my ex.

Yah calm down.He whispered before wrapping his arm around my waist which made me look at him, in shock.

My eyes was staring on his own as I suddenly felt a weird feeling on my stomach.

I shake my head before leaving out a sigh as my gaze went back on my ex whose laughing about something with his group of friends.

The two of us started to walk their way as my attention went back at the hand that is holding my waist.

I let out a loud squeal when he suddenly pinch my side.

The students attention went to us as I gave jungkook a glare who looks rather calm, my attention then went on my ex whose already looking at me.

I ran out of the cafeteria as I heard Jungkook's steps behind me.

Y-y/n!wait!I heard him shout but my pace only fasten as I don't even know anymore on where I am going.

I stop myself on the school gym's door as I pant in tiredness from the running.

I walk inside and quickly walk in the middle of the gym.

Y-y/n!A panting Jungkook burst inside as his eyes instantly wandered on the large gym but stop when he finally spot me who stood in the middle.

W-why did you do that?!you just embarrassed me!I screamed in anger as I took the basketball near me and bounce it on the ground with force but the ball falls back my direction that made me panic but it was like my feet got stick on the ground as I stood still like a statue.

I shut my eyes tightly waiting for the pain that I'm going to feel but it never came instead I felt a hot breath above me.

I opened my eyes slowly and was shock when I saw Jungkook covering me with his body as his face shows the expression of bring in pain.

J-jungkook?I stutter out and he soon opened his eyes with a worry look.

A-are you okay?are you hurt somewher-I instantly pulled him into a tight hug as I felt him rub my back.

What I did a while ago was on purpose.He confessed but instead of feeling angry I felt nothing at all.

It's okay-I did that because I have feelings for you and it's also the reason on why I agreed on being your pretend boyfriend.He sigh while looking at me.

I'll accept your rejection but I want to tell you that I am always ready to fight for you and if ever your going to reject me I'm not going to give up on loving you so Y/n please give me a chance.He gave me a pleading look and I gave him a smile before putting a hand on his cheek.

I caress his cheek softly before I leaned in and gave him a peck on his lips.

Court me first.

#I'm_such_a_cliffhanger

-Jeonlys