Oneshot 40

I eyed our new professor who walk inside the classroom with books in his hand.

I put a hand on my chest as it's beating was 3x faster than normal.

Good morning everyone I'm Mr.Jeon and it's really nice to meet you all.He smiled before he observe our faces.

Do you have any questions you want to ask?He rise a brow at us and after he said that a lot instantly raise their hands.

Yes?He pointed a girl who sat infront and she instantly tuck a hair behind her ear, trying to act cute.

Mr.Jeon how old are you?She ask and he nodded his head before clearing his throat.

I'm 27 years old.A lot gasp including me which made him chuckle.

Sir?are you married?A boy ask and I saw him sigh at my classmate's question.

I'm currently single.My lips suddenly twitch on it's own but I instantly turned it into a pout when I notice Mr.Jeon's eyes on me.

I once again look up only to see him still looking at me.

His eyes tells me something and I can't help but to feel a connection between us.

Nono Y/n he is your teacher and your still 19 for heavens sake.

_

I walk out of the school's gate as I bowed on the teacher who passes by me.

Oh your a student of mine right?He suddenly ask and I quickly look up at his face and my mouth instantly went agape when I saw Mr.Jeon.

M-mr.Jeon.I stutter out which made him chuckle for some reason.

Don't be nervous now and you can just call me Jungkook when were out of the school.He gave me a smile that made me let out an uwu sound when I saw his bunny teeth.

What's uwu?He ask finding the word a bit weird then started to walk and I instantly follow behind him.

N-nothing Mr-umm J-jungkook.I said and I suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable when I called him by his name especially because he's my teacher.

Hey are you hungry?He ask like as if were close but I didn't mind it at all.

Oh sure.I gave him a small smile as he quickly took my hand on his which made me shock at the sudden action.

_

Hey what are you reading there?He ask as he took a sip on his drink while I was sitting infront of him like a stutue with a book in my hand trying my best to not look at him and make me a blushing mess.

O-oh I am studying for our up coming quiz.I bit my lower lips after as my eyes look up at him whose already staring at me.

I can help you with that.He offered but I shake my head feeling quite shy.

I squinted my eyes as a pout instantly formed on my lips when I saw a math problem that looks so Alien to me.

Hey are you sure you don't want my help?He once again ask and I sigh in defeat before scratching my head with an awkward face on.

Can you?but just in Math.I gave him a shy smile but my smile instantly faded away when he put his hand on top of mine.

He gave me a wink as he started to caress my hand.

I'll just go to your house this weekend.

#I_don't_know_what_I'm_writing_and_no_part_2_cause_my_hand_might_write_something_dorti:<

-Jeonlys