Oneshot 53

I like your hair.I got startled when the guy infront of me suddenly talk.

T-thank you.I shyly said before tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I always get compliments about my hair but I dont really get it on why I became shy when this guy complimented my hair.Is it because he's handsome?tall?cute?

Since when did you last cut your hair?He ask with a smile which I found so unique to see.

4 years ago.I look away after that as I continued on reading the book I have always wanted to read before.

Do you want to have another hair style?like maybe shoulder or neck length hair?He ask before putting a hand under his chin, waiting for my answer.

I look up at him with a blank face before shaking my head.

Having a long hair has always been my dream back when I was a kid.I said before my eyes went back on the book I'm reading but I somehow can't focuse anymore, because of the way he looks at me.

Tell me about it.His smile disappeared and look at me in the eye which made me nervous all of a sudden.

I once admire a girl back when I was in middle school.I started but I was hesitant cause that past of mine is something I never talk with anyone about but some that saw me doing it fully knows on how evil I was before but I changed and I regret it.

I really like her hair that I got so jealous and cut it with a scissors I-i.I stop my words and put down the book I was holding on the table before standing up to leave.

And you didn't even apologize?you know how much she treasures that hair but it's because of your jealousy that got her killed.I stop on my steps and turned around.

K-killed?I stutter out then he suddenly stood up and pulled my hair tightly on his grasp.

She went home that day crying and commited suicide!He screamed and pull my hair harder.

Yah!what are you doing?!I screamed as the people around the library went alarm at the screaming.

Tsik tsik tsik

He push me and I fell onto the ground with a thud.

I look at the ground and let out a loud cry as my hands found it's way on my hair.

I'm Jeon Jungkook, the brother of the girl you killed.

What's your favourite color?

-Jeonlys