Oneshot 33

Droplets of water drops from the sky continuously as I sigh in disappointment, shaking my head.

I've been standing on my boyfriend's school gate for an hour waiting patiently as he promise that he would take me on a date.

But he didn't came and when I was about to go home it started to rain hard and I can't do anything about it so I stand still on the spot I've been waiting for so long now.

I heard a step coming my way and I suddenly felt hope, I thought it was Jake my boyfriend.

But a guy went infront me and hand me the umbrella he's holding.

I was shock at his action and didn't say anything.

He cover his head with his bag and ran under the heavy rain.

I tried to talk but nothing came out and he disappeared somehow.

I look at the umbrella and smile heart beating rapidly.

_

Hey I'm sorry if I wasn't able to take you on a date a while ago I got stuck with my teacher's detention.My boyfriend Jake explain and I sigh.

It's okay.I replied and was about to end the call when I heard a voice not just any voice but a girl's voice.

I hung up the phone eventually not wanting to hear anymore.

I've always knew that Jake had been cheating on me with some girl.

And it hurts me a lot as I've always trust him.

But how can he betray me so easily?I really love him, he was my first love and I can't leave him that easily, I just can't I'm too weak.

I look at the umbrealla and smiled remembering the guy he was so sweet to give me his umbrella.

Sacrificing his bag for me poor bag.

Should I return him his umbrella?aish what am I thinking it's not mine but where will I see him again?

_

My boyfriend for the first time this month walk me to school his reason was because he wasn't able to take me on a date yesterday and I was happy that he did.

Hey have you see Jungkook?He ask on the phone I just listen to him talking to the phone while walking.

He got sick?He ask and laugh I look at him and went back to look at the ground.

Well I thought him walking me to school would be fun like last time but he just keep on talking on his phone talking about that Jungkook guy getting sick.

Until we were finally arrive on my school turning to look at him only to see him texting on his phone while smiling.

Hey Jake I'm going in now thanks for walking me to school.I said,he look at me and nod his head turning around and walk away.

Well I guess there's no hope on our relationship anymore.

_

Hey Y/n.Jake started a conversation.

Yes?I ask and turned my attention around the place were walking.

I-then a loud sound of a thunder was heard and soon droplets of water fall making us panic and tried to look for a place to stay for a while until the rain stops.

I sigh when we finally enter a restaurant.

So what were you about to say?I ask and lick my lower lip which is dry.

I want to break up with you.He said and I felt my heart drop and I just stared at him whose not even looking at me.

W-what do you mean?I stuttered as my eyes started to water.

I just think that this relationship of ours won't work out anymore an-and you already found someone better than me right?I cut his words and he look down on the ground guilty.

I wipe my tears and nodded my head.

I understand and please be happy with her.I said sadly.

I went out of the restaurant not caring anymore if it's still raining heavily.

I was now fully wet from head to toe while sobbing under the rain.

Then I felt something cover my head I look up and saw an umbrella.

I stop walking and cover my face with my palm then I felt someone hug me.

I cry on his chest as he rub my back.

It's okay I hear him whisper and I shake my head.

No everything is not okay.I answered back still sobbing.

_

Wait so your the guy that hand me an umbrella the other day?I ask and he nodded his head smiling.

Hey about earlier.I started.

No it's okay I've been through that before but it's a bit different.He said still smiling.

Oh sorry but I'm Y/n.I introduce.

I know.He said and I look surprise..

But how come?We didn't met before right?or we did?I ask confuse and he just laugh at my confuse figure.

You don't really remember?He ask now serious.

I shake my head still thinking about what he said how come he knows my name but I don't know his?

Your my first love I was the first guy who confess to you well that was what you said before.He explain and I suddenly remember something.

Oh my gosh!Jeon Jungkook!the guy who confess through a letter right?I ask getting excited on what I remembered from the past it was truely romantic.

Heheh finally you remember.He said rubbing the back of his neck getting shy.

Oh come on J.Jk don't be shy.I said in a teasing voice calling him with the name he wrote on the letter he always gave me before.

His cheeks turned a shade of pink and I laugh.

He covered his face getting more shy.

So why did you stop giving me the letters?

I stop after knowing that you like someone else already

#That_was_short

-Jeonlys