Oneshot 64

Yah Jeon Jungkook!I screamed as I run fastly towards the laughing Jungkook whose with his group of friends.

His friends nudge him on his side when they notice me coming their way with flaring nose and ears.

What?He ask in a bored tone with a smirk on his face as he waited for my complains on him.

No one was looking at us cause this happens for almost everyday and I blame this coconut head over here cause he's so goddamn annoying as hell.

Why did you broke my lipstick?!do you know how much that cost?!and did you know that I did everything just to fly my way towards a very far place just to buy that precious thing?!I was literally crying right now and he was just laughing that made me also laugh a minute later when he didn't stop laughing.

This guy is such a virus.

You guys are weird.I heard one of his friends said but I did not care anymore and just laugh the hell out until my stomach started to hurt from laughing so long and hard(hehe).

You b-better buy me that kind of b-brand!I lastly said with a glare before I left to go to my classroom.

Over your dreams!I groan at what he replied back and just gave up then my thoughts suddenly went back earlier this morning when I found my broken lipstick lying on the ground, it was such a bad sight for me.

_

I stared at my desk in silence as my eyes went unknowingly towards the sleeping Jungkook whose seat is just beside mine.

I laid my head on my arms as I was facing his sleeping form then his nose suddenly twitch which made look at the front.

From the side of my eye I saw him staring at me which made me smile.

Jungkook and I has known each other for a very long time now but he just all of a sudden started to annoy the hell out of me.

Psst!I heard him but I just ignored him like I hadn't heard him but the n he suddenly kick my socks under our desk which triggered inside me.

I gave him a cold glare and he just gave me his evil smile and still even got the guts to kick me again.

I pulled him by his ear before my eyes went on our teacher whose back facing us.

You bad boy, now say sorry to your noona.He rolled his eyes on me and I twist his ear more making him let out Alien sounds while I just smirk at him.

Fine I'm sorry.He said in a monotone tone which made me twist his ear harder as it started to go red but I didn't care when I suddenly thought of my poor lipstick.

Somethings missing, kid.

I'm sorry noona.

•I wish I was older-oh yeah I'm the eldest but they just call me by my name like dude respect!

-Jeonlys