√Oneshot 19 : The loyal him

A/n:this has been cut short it used to be 2k words w/ lots of dramas and ofcourse typos and so on but I cut it short coz I feel it and... enjoy?

__________

Y/n layed her head on her boyfriend's lap as he comb her hair with his fingers. Y/n held his fingers and near it her mouth and playfully bit it as Jungkook join the fun and gave Y/n's head a light smack making her laugh.

"Kook." Y/n softly called out his name and he hummed. She did it twice with her eyes close and just enjoyed the way he answers when she calls for his name.

"Baby stop it just tell me what you're going to say directly." Jungkook complained as a helpless smile appeared on his face.

"In the future when we get married-are we really going to?" Y/n change what she was going to say and open her eyes as she stared at Jungkook and it was like a parent looking down on their child making her feel a bit funny.

He let smile and place his hand on Y/n's cheek and caress her smooth skin softly.

"Of course you fool, who will be my wife in the future then other than you?" He said as he gave her cheek a light pat but Y/n still gave him a glare with both of her cheeks flushed.

Y/n sat up and gave Jungkook a hug as she rub her face on his chest and let out a 'fake cry' as Jungkook let out a helpless sigh and pat his little girlfriend's back.

'I feel like a father coaxing his child to stop crying.' Jungkook thought as he look at Y/n who still keep up with her 'fake cry' act.

"You little baby." He tease as he tried to look at Y/n's face but Y/n tighten her hold on his waist and planted her face on his chest.

"I love you kook." Y/n's muffled words enter his ears as his chest felt a tingling feeling a bit where her mouth was attached.

"I love you too Y/n forever and don't ever forget that." He gave her hair a kiss and intentionally made a loud 'kiss noise'.

-

"Y/n!" Jungkook's anxious shout startle Y/n as she woke up with a still hazy mind. She slowly walk out of the bed and wore her slippers as walk down the stairs.

"What is it kook?" Y/n ask softly with her groggy voice still sleepy as a yawn escape her mouth.

"Have you seen my phone?" He ask as he keep searching around the living room and under the pillows place on the sofa.

"No I didn't why?" Y/n replied as she walk closer to him and was about to sit down on the sofa.

"You don't need to know and can you call my number?" She let out a tired huff and stood back up straight and went back up the stairs to take her phone as she dialed his phone number while walking down the stairs.

And a familiar ringtone sounded from the kitchen and Jungkook quickly ran towards the kitchen as Y/n followed.

Jungkook took his phone from on top of the shelf and Y/n's brows furrowed with suspicion as she ended the call and stared intently at Jungkook.

He's been like this always worrying when he accidentally misplaced his phone. He won't even let her get a hold of it and Y/n is getting suspicious on this new attitude of him. It was a bit similar to those cheating scumbags who do two timers.

Y/n really do trust him and they've been dating for 4 years and already experience every good and bad situation together through out their relationship but this is the first time he's like this so she can't help but be suspicious.

"Kook, we need to talk." Y/n place her phone on the dining table and cross her arms as she wall towards the living room where her idle boyfriend sat with his focus on his phone.

"What is it?" He ask with his eyes still looking at the screen not even bothering to look up or even just a short glnace her way. She felt a bit disrespect especially since she's in a bad mood.

"Are you cheating on me?!" She burst out as she walk closer to him and tried to snatch his phone but Jungkook was fast and quickly his his phone and was surprised at the sudden accusation.

"What? no way baby why would I do such thing to you tell me what made you think that I am? If it's because of me not letting you burrow my phone then you're wrong cause I'm just planning-" Jungkook slap his own mouth as he scold himself inside his head. He almost told Y/n about his plans for their date and he had planned it for almost a whole month!

"I mean you know I'm a man of my words and I'm loyal to you ok? so don't think that I'm cheating on you cause that won't happen ever." He manage to continue his words without letting any of his plans slip passed his lips and Y/n did not notice this cause she had already start crying and was relieved when she heard him honestly denying that he was cheating.

"I-i was just anxious and -I don't want you to leave me." Jungkook wrap his arms around Y/n's small frame and felt mad at himself for making her thought something like that and also for making her cry.

"Now now stop crying ok? I was just texting my friends you know a/n (any name:)hehe)." Jungkook explained again and Y/n push herself off him and pout her lips with crystal like tears in her eyes. He wipe her tears with his fingers and gave her pouty lips a peck.

"Now let's eat I know this will make you feel a lot more better so f/f (favourite food:)hehe)." He said like coaxing a child.

'I guess this is an advance father experience for me.' Jungkook shook his head with a smile and lead Y/n to the kitchen so he can start cooking her food.

_

Written on: October 22, 2020
Edited on : November 11, 2021