Oneshot 117

*Peck!*

I stared at the coconut boy infront of me with mix emotion as my hand unconsciously move up to my once virgin lips in disbelief.How could this little boy do that?does he not know that kissing random people is bad?where is the parents of this boy?do they not teach him?my once innocent lips!I'm sorry future hubby!I should've protected it more.I let out a loud sigh trying to calm my nerves as I lower myself a bit so our height would match.

"Little guy-"

"I'm not little!" He cut me off with a frown and I gave him an awkward smile.Totally forgot that guys his age doesn't like being called little.

"Okay I'm sorry li-big guy!umm did you know that kissing random people is bad?" I said in a calm tone as I maintain my smile so that I wouldn't scare the boy off with him thinking that I'm some wicked villainess.

He gave me an innocent smile and cup my face before pecking my lips!again!I push him with force and the boy just move a small inch away from me.Did I just underestimate this boy as a weak little boy?

"You mean that?my parents always does that and everytime I ask them why they do that their answer is because they love each other and Noona!I love you!" He exclaimed with a happy smile and I notice his cheels turning pink.Okay!hold on!so he kissed me-twice!because his parents does that because they love each other!what a good parents they are showing their poor innocent son a show not suitable for children his age.

"Hehe so li-big guy what's your name?" I can't believe I have finally experience the feeling of someone confessing their love for me and me rejecting them because of this that those and some stupid reason.Should've have made a script!

"My name is Jeon Jungkook!, Noona Y/n!" He gave me a bunny smile and I can sense the nervousness in his tone as I caught sight of his hands fidgeting hands.How old is this guy?13?14?cause well!I'm on my sweet 16!Wait!!did I just heard the name Jeon Jungkook?!I swear I heard that somewhere!and how come he knows my name?!I look around and almost faint at the crowd of students around us!since when were they there!?but what made me more shock are the amount of bodyguards surrounding us with black clothing and the cool black shades they had on.They look like agents!

"Umm well I'm sorry Jeon Jungkook but this noona is still on focus with her studies and I got no time in dating." His smile faded at this and his expression darken.Omg!he looks so hot-stop being a perv self!

"Noona, your already failing your classes so you don't have to lie but I can hire a tutor for us or I can just pay your teachers or directly pay the principal and no time for dating?Noona don't lie I know your expecting (Crush Name) to confess to you but I already took care of him/her." I turn pale at what he said I mean this guy that I thought was innocent is actually a stalker and he even knows my crush and bribing the teacher and principal?!the heck!omg!it's still first grading but how come he already knows the grades I'll be receiving on my card.

"S-stalker!" I ran away but one of the bodyguards stop infront of me and push me back towards the now smirking Jungkook.This little guy is truly a devil!

Noona, I can give you everything you want just say the word.

-Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇