Oneshot 98 Pt2 of 97

It's been 3 whole months after the incident and I can't help but regret on not taking the money cause I badly need one right now not after I found out that I'm actually pregnant and I can't even eat 3 times a day then how am I going to feed my child and just by thinking of it gives me a headache already, should I go to him?then he would think that I'm asking for his money and all and would probably think bad things about me.

I shake my head at the thought as I caress my small bump as a small smile tug up on my lips thinking of what would this child of mine will look like.Will it be like me?or Jungkook?

Baby we'll be okay, I'll work hard for you even if it would be just me as your parent.I mumbled before I put on my uniform and start my daily job as a waitress.

Hey are you okay?My co-worker, Mia ask and I just gave her a nod before taking the tray of food from her.

I place the plates and drinks on the table slowly not wanting to make any mistake and would get fire because of it.

Enjoy your food misters.I gave them a bow then my eyes suddenly widen when my eyes met with a familiar ones, it was Jungkook.

I quickly cover my stomach with the tray before rushing my way back behind the counter.

What happened?Mia ask when she saw the nervousness on my face.

Nothing.I replied trying to act normal and gladly she believed it.

I glance at the table they were in only to see Jungkook staring at me which made me look away, I tap on Mia's back and she turn to look at me.

I'll take an early leave today.She gave me a pout after that which made me roll my eyes at her childishness.

I walk towards the boss's office and knock first before entering.

Oh Y/n yes?do you need anything?She ask in her usual sweet tone before motioning me to come closer to her but I just remain on my spot.

Umm Miss Yun can I take an early leave today?I ask a bit hesitant cause this is the actual first time that I did this.

Are you not feeling well?do you need a check up for your baby?She ask in a very worried tone as she stop her work and stare at me.

Just a bit sick.I lied.

Go home and rest and don't even think on working tomorrow cause your baby also needs to rest.Then after that she made a go away sign with a playful look and I just chuckle cause the truth is I'm a year older than her.

I turn the knob and left the room only to bumb into something and my hands quickly found it's way on my stomach.

Are you okay?I look up only to see Jungkook staring down at me.

Oh I'm fine, Mister Jeon.I gave him a nervous smile as I tried to slip through on the space on his left but it was useless.

Is that my child your carrying?He ask in a serious tone.

I thought of what he ask and suddenly felt range in me cause the way he said it, it looks like as if he doesn't want the child or it sounded as if I slept with other guys like some sluts but it was just him who I slept with.

Yes so maybe you should just leave me now cause I know that you are still noy ready to be a father-

Live with me from now on, be my wife.

•2 more!

-Jeonlys