√Oneshot 55 : Cold dude has a crush on me?

A/n: A short story/scene?

_____________________

It was another day and Y/n just want to go back home and lie on her bed forever and dream about ikemen guys. She pick up her books idly with a yawn as the students around got affected by it or something and they also yawn.

"Jeon Jungkook didn't enter his class again I heard from the other class." A slender framed girl said as she carried her bagpack on her bag. The chubby girl (A/n:chubby people like me wer r u) beside her purse her small lips with blushing cheeks as an image of Jungkook enter her mind.

"Aish this girls.. that bastard must have really made them eat something to make them like him like this." Y/n mutter under her breath feeling all salty.

She walk out of her classroom with her bag and walk in the middle cause it's fun getting bump by hoomans (hah). When her arm was suddenly pulled hard from behind and Y/n like a lizard quickly turn around and took a step back and was on her karate posture earning a girly shout from her back. Y/n squinted her eyes at the man infront of her as Jungkook just gave her a cold face with weird emotion in his eyes.

"You weirdo! what were you planning to do huh?" Y/n exclaimed as she fix her posture back to original but still has her guard up by not coming closer to Jungkook. We don't know what this weird dude gonna do.

"Math project. In the library." A short and accurate answer. Wow.

Y/n ran up her mind and tried to remember the scenes that happened this morning on Math class. Then a scene of her choosing a random name to be her partner and Jeon Jungkook's name was written on the tiny piece of paper that made girls cry and some even beg for an exchange but heck why would Y/n give up her chance to have a high grade in Math and give Jeon Jungkook for their their own happiness. Jungkook might be a lazy student but he is really good in computing numbers and find the x and y thingy.

"O-oh yeah." Y/n stummer then she rolled her eyes trying to act cool.

Jungkook remained still on his place and just stared down at Y/n's small form and he had the feeling of wanting to pat her head but he knows that Y/n would not like it so he can only stare at her 'for now'.

They walk up the third floor where the library is located and Y/n's thought about sleeping came again after seeing the amounts of book surrounding the place. Why does it have to be in the library? Can't they just do it in the cafeteria instead they can even eat there.

They sat on a random table with random words carved on the table and there was even a heart with names inside. The heck this is vandalism! Jungkook also saw this then he suddenly saw something that made his brows twitch and his cheeks turn pink a bit.

Half an hour had passed with Y/n reading a book infront of her which was actually upside-down as she lie her head on the table sleeping with the book used as a shield and Jungkook can only shake his head but never said anything about this and just did everything himself.

Jungkook wrote the final answer of the math problem and took out a stucky note and wrote down something but he hesitate first then he calm himself first and went on the sleeping Y/n's side and gave her nose a boop as Y/n twitch her nose like a bunny. Then he also lie his head near her and just stared at her face. The beating of his heart was abnormal and he felt his hands shake a bit from the excitement of finally succeeding on getting this close to her.

After a minute he took out the sticky note and stick it on Y/n's cheek. He read the small letters written on the paper before he took his things and walk out of the library after reminding the librarian to wake up Y/n if she still wouldn't wake up close to the closing time.

"How is my little girl?" A man on his thirties with an 'Army Combat Uniform' on held up the little girl up as little Y/n let out giggles as she enjoyed being held up high.

"Daddy, you need to shave this." Little Y/n pointed her father's chin and a young woman laugh from behind the the man after hearing what little Y/n said.

"See? I told you you look ugly with your stubbles-hey be careful you might hurt our daughter's face." The mother exclaimed as the man rub his face on little Y/n's making Y/n giggle.

"Little girl Daddy is going somewhere but I promised to come back soon." The man compromised to little Y/n as Y/n became sad and quickly hug her father's neck.

"Little girl"

"Little girl wake up it's nearly closing time." Y/n was woken uo and was in daze as she look up and saw a woman in her fifties with spectacles on. Y/n nod her head and the woman wall awya. Y/n thought of her dream and shake her head. That was the last time she saw her father alive and what was brought back to them was only his remaining ashes.

A sticky note drop down the table and Y/n touch her cheek where the paper came from. She read the paper and was confused on whom was this from. Then she remembered a certain person. Jeon Jungkook.

'Y/n I like you. Let's have a date. 1pm this Saturday I'll be picking u up.'

Y/n's head went blank and her thoughts after reading the paper was. 'Short and accurate, I don't even have a choice to reject his confession.

Written on : something year 2020
Edited on : Novemeber 12, 2021