Oneshot 74

What do you want for Christmas Y/n.Jungkook caress my hand but I didn't answer for a second.

I don't know.He saigh softly beside me before lifting my chin as our eyes met and I blush.

Why are you blushing?He ask that only made me blush more as I felt my hands went cold because of nervousness I think as I'm still not that comfortable on doing couple doings with Jungkook cause we just started dating last week.

How about you, what do you want?I ask as I tighten my hold on his hand and smile shyly.

I don't know.I gave him a playful glare when he just copied what I said and he just laugh in return.

Your too cute for me.He pinch my cheek while I just gave him a blank look.

How about a date.The both of us said in unison which made me gave him a playful glare once again.

Stop copying me.I squint my eyes before pulling away from his hold which made him pout but I just shake my head with a smile.

Buy me some milktea.I said in a baby voice and I notice his cheeks went pink and I did a victory dance inside my head for making him blush.

OMG your blushing!I touch his pink cheeks and the color went 2x darker than it was before.

Are you having a fever?I ask now worried as I cup both of his cheeks with my cold hands while his eyes were just staring at me.

I-i'm fine.He stutter out before he softly push away my hands off of his coated in red face.

But your hot.I gaps at what I said.Hot?I can just said warm instead of hot.

I'm w-what?He back away from me as we were sitting on his bed.

Hey I'm not doing anything to you.I said weirded out at the way he acts.He acts as if I'll rape him with his backing away from me action and also his frightened face.

Yah Jeon Jungkook!I'll not do anything to you unless you want me to.

•"unless u want me to"hehheh ALERT!ALERT!

•I hope I'll receive atleast a cash of money!manhi! manhi! manhi!

-Jeonlys