Oneshot 92

Jeon Jungkook!did you just smile?!I cup Jungkook's face and he just let me as his lips were like a duck's snout which made me giggle like a little girl.

You might say that I'm over reacting but hey this arranged husband of mine never once smile for our whole 2 years of marriage and I really want to ask him on how could he hide his cute smile for all those years from his own wife?!

Stop it.I pull away my hands off his face as he let out a long breath and his face was back on it's original expression, a blank look.

Show me your bunny smile again please.I clasp both of my hands as I gave him my best puppy eyes as I partnered it up with a pout.

No.He monotonely said which made made me stop my kid like act before leaving the bed and waddle towards the door trying to make him laugh with my action but just as what I expected I heard none not even a single noise from him which made me slump my shoulders in defeat.

Before I could twist the door knob I suddenly thought of an idea, a great one that I really hope would work, I turned around only to see Jungkook staring at me.

Yah Jungkook can I please capture your face while your smiling?I said in a pleading tone as I was so near into kneeling down but I then I stop.

In return?I look up at him and smile before I started to think of everything that he dislikes and likes that I observe through out our whole marriage.

We'll sleep separately starting now!I was a bit hesitant while saying that but I said it in my natural voice without stuttering cause I've notice on how he always turn his back on me everytime he sleeps and yeah so I guess he doesn't likes it if we sleep together in one bed maybe he's not comfortable.

Okay.I silent gasp slip out of my mouth but I quickly covered it with a smile before I gave him a wave almost forgetting about the deal we just made.

Oh wait!almost forgot to take a pic of you.I gave him a smirk and I saw him gulp before clearing his throat.

Yeah do it now.He said in a demanding tone as he massage the side of his lips.

I took out my phone out of my short's pocket before I stood infront of him with an excited smile on my face.

I put the focus on his face as I really want it to be perfect cause I think I would never ever see this smile ever after this opportunity.

I took a pic as many as I can of his face with a smile on good thing I turned off the flash of the camera or else he would suspect something.

And done thanks honey.I went near him and gave him a peck on the cheek before I left the room and went inside a random guessing room that my eyes first saw.

My eyes wonder around and sigh when I felt cold at the new room I'm in.

I guess I'll be sleeping on this room from now on.I walk towards the large bed but mine and Jungkook's bed is larger than this which now only belongs to him.

I tried to get comfy with the new bed I'm in but my eyes keep on opening on it's on and my whole body shouts "I don't feel comfortable!" but I ignored the feeling and force myself to sleep.

When the time I was feeling so drowsy the door suddenly made an opening noise and soon footsteps were heard.

Found ya.I heard Jungkook's familiar voice said which made me smile bit I still played asleep.

I felt the bed dip down behind me then a shifting sound from the blanket was heard as I felt his arm around it's way around my waist which caught me off guard as I didn't really expect him to do this.

I can't sleep without you by my side, honey.

•I was really enjoying while writing this chap.btw time is running and I'm trying to finish this book now!asap!

-Jeonlys