Oneshot 101

Y/n look up from her sketchpad and her eyes instantly came in contact with the ones dark chocolate doe eyes who has also been staring at her for more than 5 minutes as she can remember since she felt someone staring at her and it's bothering her, she can't concentrate on what she was doing.The boy held a boyish grin when she look up quite happy actually that she finally did.She rolled her eyes and sigh before her eyes went back on the blank canvas that was place on her lap, she was already uncomfortable with the position she's in and this guy is only making it worse.Wonder why they were outside?well it was simply the guy's idea that they should do their project on the outdoors so there would be a nice background and Y/n being the lazy girl just agreed to it without thinking twice.

Yah stop staring at me.She finally snap and Jungkook the guy who sat unmoving on his seat infront of her since they've arrived to the place they are currently in gave her a questioning look.

Why?I thought this would be a great pose.He said with a pout then her eyes unconsciously went on the mole under his lips almost all of a sudden.She always smack the hell out of her face everytime she finds herself staring at this attractive human being infront of her but she can't let herself act like an idiot when he's around for some reason especially when he's staring at her.

Y-you look l-like an idiot on that pose!Her mouth spoke the opposite words she wanted to say in panick and Jungkook frown at the insult the girl gave him, he has always found that pose perfect but he obeyed nonetheless.Y/n frown at the gloomy face Jungkook held and she right now wanted to kill a scientists who owns a time traveler machine and steal it so she can go back to the time before her stupid insult escape her mouth.

The pencil on her hold touch the canvas that was once just a blank one and before she knew it she was already done with her work and it was now her turn to pose.Shit.She thought and slap her face mentally.She was obviously not ready for her turn.

Jungkook stood up from the bench with a sigh in relief as he stretch his body around creating some cracking noise oblivious at the girl that was staring at him with a massive amount of blush on both of her cheeks.She found it so hot.He glance her way with an evil look on his face.

Your turn, now pose like a lovesick girl your face currently held cause it's so goddamn cute.

•Ummm welcome back self!!

-Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇