Oneshot 104

A girl on her teens twirl happily around the beautiful garden that she have discovered not long ago.She felt free and safe on the place she started to love oblivious at the pair of eyes that belongs to the man who she manage to caught his attention without her knowing it nor his presence.

The garden was known to be a dangerous place as the people who was seen to enter the place never came back alive.But Y/n was unaware of this gossip and so is the presence of the man who've grown to like the young lady.He wants to talk to her but he was afraid that the young lady might get scared of him and would not dare to come back to the garden he owns so he decided to just see her from afar than scaring her away from his horrendous form.A beast.

It was another day for Y/n to start her not so busy life by working as a waitress on her uncle's bakery and end it by visiting the garden.

2 plate of cheese cake!She heard her uncle yell from the kitchen and the young waitress quickly ran before taking the plates.She carefully place each plates on each side of the couple and they thank her with this before her uncle once again called out some dish that she got use on hearing to as it was the most sold dish for the pass years and so is her uncle's voice.

The man who manage to steal a cloak stared at the young waitress with loving gaze as his eyes followed her petite form who keeps on waking around the place and he's starting to get worried for he noticed that she was not getting any rest not even for a minute.He tighten his hold on the thick cloak when he finally saw her walking out of the small building with a wave.

His lips tug upwards as he started to follow her excited steps from behind.He started doing this after the 5th day of the girl's visit.He once question himself on why he still has haven't kill her but something inside him was stopping him doing so and that's when he knew that he cares for her, he loves her.

The girl stop on her steps when she saw three red roses lying onto the ground and with a small smile she picked up the roses and slowly inhale the sweet intoxicating aroma.

Who would do this?She mutter under her breath as she observe the roses that was delicately held by both of her hands.

Kook was overjoyed at the reaction he got from his gift that only he can take without killing himself.The reason on why people never came out alive of the garden was because they tried to take his roses that were cursed just like him.He was once a human but a certain witch cursed him for he had done a crime once long ago.

Lost on his thoughts he did not notice that Y/n already walk away towards the forbidden part of the garden where the roses are planted.The beast was in panick when he noticed what she was about to do and right before he could stop her she had already touch the roses that was planted deep onto the ground.Her form weakened and so the roses on her hold drop onto the ground lifelessly and just in time he caught her onto his arms just like what he have always wished to do and in

No, my little rose what have you done?

•A sad one huhu I'll be posting more soon just like before!annyeong!I'm so good at spoiling people I know hehe.

-Your cute author Jeonlys🐇