√Oneshot 60:Companion inside the prison

"I'm innocent!please believe me!" I pleadingly said as tears stream down my cheeks continuously.

"I'm sorry Miss." The guard gave me a cold shoulder and I slid down the ground while sobbing loudly.

"Freaking shut up now, crybaby." I look at the direction where the sound came from and saw a guy in a prisoner's clothing like mine.

"It's nice to finally have a companion after a month of living in this shitty place." He gave me a wink and I just stared at him with wet cheeks.

"Guard!I told you I don't want any companion!" I complained again as I wipe my tears after and shake the locked gate.

"Sorry Miss but there is no more space for you to stay and I'm sure you and Mister Jeon would get along since you two are just the same, brats." I got triggered at what he called me and my sight went dim a bit.

I pulled him by his collar and look at him with fire in my eyes.

"Yah!what are you doing?!you brat!" He smack my arm with his bat and I instantly pulled away with a hiss then he walk away while cursing incoherent words under his breath.

"I'm telling my dad about this!" I screamed as I stomp my feet.

"Stop acting so childish it wouldn't have any effect on those fools." I turned around and glared at my 'companion'.

"I'm Jeom Jungkook the King in this prison but since you arrived you can be my Queen." He gave me a flirty wink and I have the urge to smack him with something hard.

"Where's my bed?" I ask coldly and he pointed towards the small bed with white sheets on top of it and I Iet out gasp in surprised as a look of disgust appeared on my face.

"No way I'm sleeping in that disgusting bed!after I get out of this hell hole I am going to sue them for giving me this kind of bed." I angrily said as I glared at the said bed.

Jungkook laugh at me and sat on his bed that looks identical on my own.

"I think you should thank them instead cause you and I are the only ones who has a bed to sleep while the others just sleep on the cold ground." He said and laid on his bed before shutting his eyes close.

"You're rich too right?" I ask now in a calm tone as I stood still on my place not moving a bit as I just stared at his lying form.

"Yeah but my parents doesn't even know that I was sent to prison cause their too busy with their shitty business trip." He sigh after that before shifting his position facing my direction.

"Same, I don't even know on when I'm getting out of here." I sigh feeling tired and hopeless.

"Let's make a deal." I nodded my head ready to note the deal that he wants to have with me inside my head.

"If any of us gets out of here first let's promise that we would help either of us out." He put his hand up as a shake hand but I shake my head making him confuse at the weird gesture.

I put up my pinky finger and he shake his head with a smile at my childishness.

"Shake hands is too formal and too common to adults." I reasoned and he just chuckle and I just pout.

-A month later-

"Mister Jungkook, your father came to bail you out." I gave Jungkook a sad look and he also gave me one.

"Jungkook." My voice crack as I stood up and pulled him into a Tight hug.

He gave me a peck on the lips while caressing the side of my face softly.

"I promise I'll bail you out just like the deal hmm?" He said in a reassuring tone but I shake my head not willing to let him go.

"I promise." After that he left leaving me all alone.

-A week later-(Third person)

"Excuse me sir I'm here to bail Kim Y/n out." Jungkook gave the guard a smile when he recognize him.The guard infront of him was one of the only guards who were good to him when he was locked inside.

The guard completely stop his actions and gave Jungkook a look of pity.

Mister Jeon, Miss Y/n was executed of murder two days ago.

Prev Jeonlys: Ouch that was ouch just why self?!I'm going to update a lotttttt btw:>

Jeonlys:This has Pt2;)

Written:December 22,2020
Edited:September 24,2021

-Your cute author ,Jeonlys🐇