Oneshot 48 Pt2 of 47

I sat on the dining table, emotionless as I keep on noticing the looks dad is giving me, he was worried at how quiet I am right now.

Dear, tell me what happened.He slowly said as he quickly left his chair and sat on the seat beside mine.

I put down my utensils and instantly pulled him into a hug as I sob on his chest.

H-he doesn't l-like me d-dad.I mumbled on his chest as I felt him rub my back, trying to confort me.

I told you he was up to no good.He said in a calm tone as he keep on rubbing my back.

Do you want me to do anything?He ask in a cold tone as he push me a bit and cup both of my cheeks with his hand.

I shake my head and he sigh before wiping my tears.

Even though he hurt you, please still have a good heart Y/n.I nod and gave him a small smile.

I promise that I would never let anyone hurt you anymore.. are now willing to come with me?

Yes

_

-Third Person-

Y/n has not come to school for three days straight which worried some especially a certain guy, Jeon Jungkook.

He would always think of the day he shouted mean things to her and he badly regret saying those words.

-Back To Y/n's POV-

I walk out of the car as 4 bodyguards my dad hired to guard me quickly walk closer to me.

2 of them was on my front and the other 2 was behind me.

I felt a lot of stares on me as we walk inside the school's gate.

My eyes unconsciously wondered around looking for the one and only Jeon Jungkook and when I finally saw him my steps quickly stop as I stood frozen on my spot as my bodyguards also stop but didn't say anything.

He was talking and laughing with the girl I caught him staring last time, he looks so happy, the looks he shows to her was so different from the way he gives me.

I slowly then started to walk once again with my head facing down low.

The school bell then rang as students ran to their perspective rooms but I just continued to walk normally.

We walk towards my class as my eyes quickly stared at Jungkook who is now also staring at me before he quickly shift his eyes somewhere.

I sat on the front seat far away from him which made the guy who is one of his friends gasp when he saw me beside him.

Hi.I gave him a smile, the smile I always give Jungkook and he quickly turns his head around to where is Jungkook and sigh before facing me again.

Hi Y/n.I then once again stare at Jungkook who just look outside the window with an expressionless face.

Good morning class, good morning Miss Y/n.Our teacher greeted and we just nod our head at his greeting.

So today since this is now the last day of Miss Y/n being with us and would also be the last day we would be using this class... I just want to say that boys you are now available to shift back to your original classes tomorrow.He said and I smiled sadly when I heard them gasp.

Your leaving?The guy beside me ask and I nodded my head.

I'm actually leaving after this class.I mutter under my breath and he gave me a sad look before turning his head back around to Jungkook whose actually staring at me with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

_

I turn back around with eyes full of hope of him running inside the airport and will stop me from leaving but I know it's impossible, he loves someone else, someone who is prettier than me, smarter, kind, and not clingy.

I started to walk again with hesitant as my steps were slow.

When..

Y/N!! KIM Y/N! Y/N!

My eyes widen at the familiar voice who shouted as I quickly ran back and was shock when I saw him shouting and running around the wide airport like a mad man.

My lips unconsciously curve upwards as I never expected him to act like this.

-Third Person-

Jungkook knelt down on the ground as tears streamed down his cheeks, feeling mad at himself for being late.

It's too late.That was what he thought as he punch the floor not caring the stares that he is receiving6from the people around him.

Jungkook?what are you doing here?His head quickly rise up at the voice he never thought he would ever hear again.

Y/n!He stood up from the ground and pulled Y/n into a hug as Y/n laugh at the audden hug, feeling happy as this was the first time Jungkook hug her.

I-i thought y-you already left.He mumbled but Y/n heard it clearly which made her heart flutter at the sadness of his voice when he mumbled it.

I also thought that you would not come.Y/n pulled away from the hug and quickly cup Jungkook's cheeks which is stained with his tears.

And for the last time... Kookie?do you like me?I ask in a quiet tone, afraid to hear his rejection once again.

Yes, I do.

#I_feel_heart_broken
#I'm_still_not_ready_for_the_upcoming_month
#Dispatch_why?

-Sad Jeonlys