Oneshot 41 Pt2 of 30

I drive my car while humming a random song but my humming stop when I saw the familiar street I used to lived with Jungkook.

Just by thinking of him makes me kind of sad but it was his decision and we can't force love, it's a sin.

I suddenly stop my car infront of the home I used to live and leave out a sigh as I smile a little when I remembered all of the happy moments me and Jungkook made on this house.

My phone suddenly vibrated on my Jean's pocket as I quickly took it and smile instantly when I saw my husband's contact number.

I answer his call right away and laugh at how fast he talk.

-H=Husband, M=Me-

H:Where are you now honey?I'm getting worried already!are you hurt somewhere?go straight to the hospital and see me!

I let out a chuckle first before imagining on what his expression be like right now, his face would probably be coated in red for shouting and being the worried husband that he always is.

M:I'm okay I just went to visit a
friend

H:I miss you already...

I can clearly imagine him pouting right now which made me roll my eyes playfully.

M:I'll go there soon just wait okay?and I miss you too now shoo!haha just kidding love you!

I let out a laugh after and I also heard him laugh on the other side.

H:Okay bye muah!

Then the call ended and when my gaze was once again on the house I suddenly saw a familiar guy walk fastly out of the house.

My eyes widen when I saw him, Jeon Jungkook.

J-jungkook!I shouted his name and suddenly felt weird as I never said his name for 4 whole years already after the divorce.

His head shot up at the sudden call of his name and when he saw me his eyes widen.

Y-y/n?what are you doing here?He then walk closer to me.

Well I just came to have a little visit.I giggle after feeling awkward suddenly.

Oh how about we talk somewhere else?He then scratch his nape which made me chuckle as his habit never change when he's feeling awkward or shy.

Oh sure.I gave him a smile as the both of us then walk towards the near cafe silently.

_

What kind of coffee do you want?He ask with a smile but I shake my head abruptly.

I can't drink coffee.I bit my lower lips as his expression turned into confused.

Well, let's say that I'm pregnant.His eyes showed a hint of sadness but I just shrug it off as his face shows the opposite.

Really?when did you got married?and to whom?why didn't you invite me?He bombard me with a bunch of questions which made me let out a tsk.

Yes really, and we just got married last year and my husband is a doctor on the same hospital I'm working his name is Kim Taehyung and lastly I did gave you an invitation but you were the one who did not went.I gave him a little pout which made him frown at the last answer I gave him.

But I never received one though.I heard him mumble under his breath but he then put on a smile and sigh.

Well for me let's say my life turned miserable after our divorce.He stop and look me in the eyes as I listen to him.

My wife, Mina literally almost spend all of my money in my bank account and she almost killed our daughter when she secretly drinks alcohol behind my back while she was 7 months pregnant.He shut his eyes and I gave him a pity look but my eyes soon widened when I heard the name Mina.

Mina?is her family name Kim?I ask in a curious tone and he in return nodded his head.

I was her nurse when she found out she was pregnant.I continued.

He put both of his hand on the table and slowly took my hand on his.

Y/n do you still love me?His question made my heart stop from beating as memories on him and I went on my mind.

J-jungkook.He then stood up from his seat and also pulled me up and quickly pulled me into a kiss, a kiss that I have been longing for all those 4 years but this is wrong!

I push him by his chest and gasp as my hand quickly rub my lips.

Y/n-Jungkook this is w-wrong you have a wife and d-daughter waiting for you at h-home and I already have a husband.I said in a shaky tone but he shook his head.

Y/n I know you still love me so please be with me again, give us another chance.He said in a pleading tone but I gave him a sad look and shake my head.

Maybe were not just destined to be together in this life.

#I_got_classes_to_attend_tomorrow

-Jeonlys