√Oneshot 2:The break up

'Meet me on xxxx street.' The text read then I let out a smile when I saw the sender.It was Jeon Jungkook my boyfriend of 5 years now.

'Ok see ya.' I send back a reply and started to get ready.

I check my outfit in the mirror and suddenly thought about the address he sent me to meet up it was the exact place where we first met and I can't help but feel excited on what he would like to talk about with me.

'Is he planning on proposing?' I then shake my head at the silly thought but I still can't help the excite in me.

My phone then made a ding sound waking me up from my trance.I took my phone from the bed side table and check the message.

'What's taking you so long?' The message says which is still from my beloved boyfriend.

'Is he that impatient to see me?' I mumbled and let out a chuckle and finally decided to leave.

I took a cab on the way as I keep on glancing on my phone from time to time checking if Jungkook sent me another message.

The cab halt as I step out not before giving the driver some cash.

I look around the park trying to get a glimpse of Jungkook then after a whole 10 minutes of searching I finally caught his lone form sitting on the bench that was located near the road.

"Jungkook!" I shouted his name joyfully making him swiftly turn his head on my direction as I smile when our eyes met.

I walk near him and took a seat next to him but he only gave me a glance before he once again turn his head back on the passing cars infront of us.

I suddenly felt uneasy at the long silence between us.

"What's with the sudden meet up, kookie?" I started the conversation before clearing my throat.

"I want to end us." He simply said not looking away from the passing cars.My smile disappeared in instance.

"W-what do you mean you want to end us?"I stuttered and let out an awkward laugh after but then his stoic expression remained still.

"I want to break up with you." He said with no emotion which made my heart drop.

"This is just a p-prank right?" I once again ask as my eyes started to water still not believing on any words he clearly just said.

"I told you I want us to end already!" He yelled as he stood up from the bench gaining some of the people's attention around from his loud voice.

"But w-why?" I ask my voice cracking as my tears rolled down my cheeks as my heart pounded inside my chest painfully.

"It doesn't feel right Y/n I-i simply fell out of love." He said now in a calm voice as he finally turn to look at me.

"But we've been dating since high school!" I angrily yelled also standing up not caring about the stares of the others.

"That was the past I don't love you anymore and I'm tired of always seeing your face!" He screamed with venom on his tone which made me more hurt as he walk away leaving me.

"JUNGKOOK!" I screamed his name as a sob escape my mouth after but he didn't stop and soon his form disappeared leaving me in a broken state as my body drop back down on the bench.

"Stop crying, you look ugly." A handkerchief appeared infront of me and I just stared at it before looking up at the person only to see a man with his shades on completely covering his pair of eyes.

'And on the day my first love broke ties with me was also the day I met another man who never stop on pursuing me.'

-(062421)

Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇