√Oneshot 14:He left

"What are you cooking?" My husband ask snaking his manly arms around my waist only to fail in doing so since my bump is already on it's 8 months.

"Just a simple dish for us to eat." I replied back giggling as his hand keep on slipping.

"Kook you can just wait on the chair." I instructed him and turned off the stove before I turned around to face him.

"Say I love you first." He pouted his lips asking for a kiss afterwards.

"Ok ok I love you." I wrap my arms around his neck and gave him a peck and he finally comply with a happy smile.

_

"Babe-" his phone suddenly rang.

"Can I take this call?" He said giving me those puppy eyes and I nodded my head as an answer as it might be important.

10 minutes later he came back with a solemn look on his face.

"I'm leaving for a bit." I heard him say and I look at him worriedly.

"What happened kook?" I ask and he still has the same solemn look.

"Don't mind it and I'll be back soon." He gave me a reassuring smile but it was clearly fake.

"Bye."

I woke up in sweats as I move my hand on the space beside me and instantly hug my child with sad eyes.

That night he did not come back.

Prv:This chap is cut short cause shit is happening and fuck the projects.
-wow the way I curse here is just sigh

Written:October 04,2020
Edited:SEP 06, 2021