Oneshot 50

Come on Y/n stop crying it's just a guy finally marrying the love of his life, he's not dying okay?Jungkook rub my back while I was here eyes on the flat screen TV with tissues in my hold as tears keep on coming out of my eyes.

He's just not some random guy kook, he's my godamn bias!who biaswreck me and not just once!but almost a thousand time!I think I wouldn't be able to move on from this!I cried out as I know my face is now coated in red from the crying and my eyes are probably so swollen already.

Oh come on Y/n he's so old to still bias wreck you.I gave him a warning glare which made him instantly put his hands up in the air.

Don't you dare call him old!I poutingly said trying to be mad but I know that I can't be fully mad with this cute and looking so innocent bunny.

Woah woah okay.He said laughing hands still up and my focus is now once again on the TV screen and also once again burst into tears when my bias and his wife act so sweet on the screen.

This is so sad!I think I would die with depression with this sudden news!I cried out but then I felt my bed shift a bit but my focus is not on it as I was busy on wiping my tears with my tissue.

I look up and got upset when I saw the TV screen now painted in black and a Jungkook with his innocent smile and with the remote on his hold.

Jungkook!I whined and walk out of the bed as I tried to snatch the remote on him but he put it up high which made me pout.

Give me a kiss first.He said in a teasing tone but I just let out a hmp before taking out my phone but he also snatch it when he already predicted on what I was about to do.

Jungkook!come on!I was busy mourning about my husband's wedding with his wife!I screamed as I cross my arms on my chest.

He gave me a dark look after I said that which made me scared a bit by the look he is giving me.

W-what?I stutter out but his facial expression remained which only made me more nervous.

Husband huh?He rise a brow at me while I gave him a questioning look before I finally knew on why he was acting like this.

Yes my husband.I said with a teasing smile but it quickly faded when he took a step forward and I quickly took a step back.

Y-yah!w-what do you think your doing?I ask as I pointed my index finger at him.

Does he make you feel intimate like I make you right now?He ask in a dark husky voice which made me gulp.

N-ofcourse!I quickly answered him then he instantly put on a smirk.

_

Ahhh!s-stop it now Jeon J-jungkook!my s-stomach hurts!shit!

HAHAHHAH!Yah!s-stop tickling me!His hands tickle my sides as he look at me with an evil smile.

Who is your husband?He ask for the 10th time and this time I finally gave up.

You!I said and his tickling has finally came into a stop as he drop on the space beside me, laughing.

Took you so hard to just say that.He laughingly said while wrapping an arm on my waist and I just let him and I can really feel on how his heartbeat beats so loud on his chest.

Who's wife are you?

Jeon Jungkook's

#I_just_want_to_write_a_fluff

#who's_husband_is_Jungkook?

#Ofcourse_ARMY'S!

-Jeonlys