Oneshot 58

Jungkook I'm pregnant.I put on my best acting as I cross my finger behind me, waiting for his reaction.

What?!no!you can't be!I was taken aback at how he act and by now my tears are now real.

I was just pranking you.I said silently and that made him stop shouting like a mad man.

Sorry for the way I act hmm?He put a hand on my shoulder but I push it away and look at him with hurtful eyes.

So if I was really pregnant you wouldn't take any responsibilities of our child?I gave him a look of disbelief but he shake his head and tried to pull me into a hug.

No!stop touching me!you disgust me!I screamed as he then pulled his hand off of me with sad eyes.

Y/n you know that I'm still not ready on having a child.He reasoned but I shake my head before stomping my way up the stairs.

Y/n!I'm sorry!I heard his steps behind me and when I finally reach our room I quickly lock it and heave out a shaky breath.

So if he really got me pregnant he'll just abandon me and his child lile trash?I chuckled bitterly at what I thought as I heard the banging of the door but I choose to ignore it.

If he's the one that would get pregnant, what would he possibly feel if I would act the way he acted?

•I got a lot of drafts haha

•I'll update a lot of chaps today:>

-Jeonlys