Oneshot 25

Y/n's POV
I have always envy people with perfect lives.

The life that every poor people likes to have like me.

I was born in a very poor family and I can't do anything about it cause it's what god gave me.

But my problem is not just that my parents, they always fight because of money and I can always hear every curses they throw each other and I would just listen to them when I was a kid not understanding all the words they're saying but on the time when I grew up I finally knew.

I don't want this life.

Jungkook's POV
I have always envy people who were poor cause even if they're poor they always love each other.

Being rich is hard my parents were always not with me since I was born I mean I always get what I want but I don't want any of it I just want the attention of my parents on me I sometimes thought that they already forgot about me.

I'm always alone at home with the maids,buttlers,and guards.

I can't even have any proper friends cause everytime he/she knows that I'm rich they would always beg me to treat them and I hate it they just want my money no my parent's money.

I don't want this life.

_

(Still Jungkook's POV)
I pack some of my clothes on my bag and zip it up putting on my jacket I also took my black cap.

I tiptoed down the stairs.

Checking my wrist watch 2:19am great timing cause all the servants were leaving the house and there was like 3 body guards guarding the house I can just escape through them cause I know that at this hour they would get sleepy and this is my chance.

I took a peak on the gate and I knew it the guard who was suppose to guard the house has fallen a sleep on his chair snoring loudly.

Shaking my head I tip toe my way towards the gate and opened it slowly not wanting to make any sound and I went out after closing it back.

Dumb guards.I mumbled and walk like I did nothing on the street with no other person.

I should go find some apartment to live.I thought and search around a place my parents wouldn't see me I don't even think if they would search me or will they even knew that I'm not home anymore.

Y/n's POV
I need to leave this fucking house this instant.I said and yeah I got that from them.

Taking my hoodie I went out of my room seeing my parents fighting again.

I rolled my eyes and went pass them and out of the house.

Walking around I took my wallet and sigh counting my money I work hard to get this money by taking a part time job and all and it was so tiring.

I guess this is the time I would use thii cash.I mumbled continuing on counting the money I save.

But then I bump into something and I was falling backwards and my wallet drop down on the ground I was waiting for the impact of the floor but I didn't instead I felt something wrap around my waist tightly I opened my eyes and look at the guy infront of me.

Miss are you ok?He ask worriedly and i just nodded my head like a kid usually in a situation like this I would probably yell at the person but this guy nah.

I stood up straight and look down embarrass then he took my wallet and hand it to me then I took it shyly, blushing madly.

I'm Jungkook btw and i'm sorry for bumping into you I wasn't looking.He he scrath the back of his neck shyly and I found it really cute.

O-oh! It's ok J-jungkook it's also my f-fault hehe.I awkwardly said and also scratch my head.

I notice his bag behind him.

Did you also ran away from your home?I ask and pointed his bag then he look at it.

Yeah I did and i didn't regret it I feel free now and also you?He ask back and I nodded my head.

You know we should not talk here I know some place we can talk and you'll enjoy it how old are you?He suggest..

Well i'm 22 and sure.I answered and he took my hand in his and my heart started to beat faster as he lead the way.

_

Excuse me!one more!I shouted drunkly as i hiccup and Jungkook look at me worriedly as I already drunk a lot.

Hey Y/n I think thats enough your too drunk for more.He said woriedly.

I just laugh at his statement and again hiccup as I drank again.

Ok!thats enough were going.Jungkook said and gave a cash of money and took me by my hand as we went out of the loud bar.

I ran somewhere and vomit and I felt Jungkook rub my back and i finally stop and my head started to hurt.

Jungkook can you piggyback me?I ask tiredly and hop around and he laugh softly and lower himself as he turned around I hop on his back as he hold my legs firmly making sure I wouldn't fall.

Jungkook.I mumbled as I yawned.

You know I really hate my parents as they always fight on money.I said and Jungkook just listened carefully.

Jungkook's POV
Y/n?I ask but then I hear a soft snore and chuckle.

Guess she already fell asleep.I mumbled and went on a near hotel for a night.

_

Y/n's POV
I woke up with a headache i tried to sit up back but an arm was around my waist and I look at the arms of the person then on the person's face

Ahhh!!I screamed as loud as I could when I saw a guy!a freaking guy!is sleeping beside me!

The guy groaned and he opened his eyes and gave me a smile and my eyes widened I sat up and smack him somewhere I dont know as hard as i could and I heard him yelling for me to stop but I didnt.

Ouch!ouch!ahhh!stop it please!Y/n!stop it!your hurting me!

-

Oh!my gosh Jungkook i'm so fucking sorry!please forgive me.I said as i gave him an ice pack and he gave me a glare and i just look at him innocently.

Checking all the bruises I gave him on his face I laugh and he gave a glare again as he use the ice pack I gave him.

He has a huge dark bruise on his right cheek and I felt so guilty.

You should be thankful.He mumbled and I heard it.

Jungkook you know that I also run away a from home right?I ask not looking at him.

Yeah.he said and nodded his head.

So I'm leaving.I said and stood up ready to walk away when he held my arm stopping me I look at him and rise my right brow up.

Yes?

Stay with me.he said softly

What do you mean?

We both ran away in the same time and we bump to each other...isn't called destiny?

O-ok?
____
11/25/20