√Oneshot 17:Acting pt1

My breath hitch when he slam both of his hands on each side of my head trapping me in between.

He look at me with a strange look visible in his eyes then I gave him a big smile while trying to calm my beating heart.

"That was good!I'm a hundred percent sure that you're going to get in to the acting club you've always wanted to be in right away!" I said clapping my hands as he rub the back of his neck with a shade of pink visible on his cheeks.

"Yah stop exaggerating..." He shyly said covering both of his face with his hands while laughing.

"Oh look Jane sunbae is coming." I slap his arm alarming him then he uncovered his face first before putting on a calm smile as Jane sunbae walk nearer and also gave him one.

My smile faded a little but I bit my tongue and endure the pain inside my chest as the two couldn't seem to stop staring at each other with hearts in their eyes especially Jungkook's.

I didn't even notice that the small tug on the side of my lips already faded at this point.

"J-jane sunbae." Jungkook called out the other party's name with a stutter as Jane sunbae stop infront of Jungkook and I quickly took a step back feeling suffocated.

"Yes?" She ask with her soft angelic voice.

I have always envied her and till this point I still can't believe that a person as squamish as her is what Jungkook likes.I always feel inferior to her even with just a mutter of her name already makes me feel so small.

"Can I take you on a date after school?" He ask almost rapping it out at how fast he ask this question and when Jane sunbae heard this her smile widen.

"Of course!" She quickly agreed and bit her lower lips afterwards as Jungkook's eyes widen with prominent joy.

Then I left.

Jeonlys:Pt2 is after this chp so scroll down now⤵

Written:October 13,2020
Edited:September 24,2021