Oneshot 57

Banana bababanana banana bababanana AHHHHH!!! NANA AAAHHHH-Shut the hell up!I let out a giggle when I heard Jungkook's shout from up the stairs.

He's probably sleeping and me being a minion lover really wants to sing the banan song like all the time.

I took out a big carton of banana milk from our refrigerator and once again continued on my banana song like always.

Banana for life!I screamed at the top of my lungs like I'm the only one who lives in this house hehe.

I heard a thud from up the stairs and giggled before pouring a banana milk on a glass.

I took a sip and moan in satisfaction then I heard a sound of a footsteps coming down the stairs.

I look up at Jungkook and smirk pervertly at his attire.

You look hot.I teased and gave him a wink after and he just shake his head at my teasing.

Banana bababanana banana bababanana AHHH-Yah can you now stop with your banana song?He gave me an ugly look and I just pulled out my tongue on him.

I poured the banana milk on my glass again and gulp nervously when nothing came out.

Can you give me a glass of banana milk?!I heard Jungkook shouted from the living room but I stayed silent and tried to squeeze the carton but it's useless, there's nothing left already.

Yah!what's taking you so long?!I heard him said after probably sulking already.

I saw him coming closer my way and I gave him a nervous smile.

Is there still left?

There's nothing left already, but there's a banana over there hehe.

•Apple or Banana?

•okay this would be the last update I would be publishing this day-,-and it's almost 12here in our country.

-Jeonlys