Oneshot 42

Jungkook!come on!stop being a slowpoke!I giggled after as I stop my steps infront of a large tree me and Jungkook always hang out.

I turned to his direction and laugh at his crouching form, I then walk closer to him and pulled him by his arm as he quickly look up and gave me a playful glare.

I-i told you to s-slow down.He panted out but I just stayed silent until we finally reach the tree.

I stood up on a large rock as I held on the lower branch of the tree to pull my body up but then my feet suddenly lost it's balance.

Thinking that I would fall straight on the ground, I shut my eyes ready to be sent in heaven but I instead felt an arm around my waist and when I opened my eyes I came face to face with a still sweaty Jungkook who look at me with worry.

Are you okay?He ask and I instantly stood up properly before clearing my throat suddenly feeling shy as the beating of my heart was on it's fast speed.

Y-yeah I'm fine.I gave him a small smile before I once again stood up on the rock who almost killed the shit out of me just a second ago.

When I was about to lift my body up someone suddenly held me by my waist before lifting me up high and I quickly sat myself on the branch while clapping my hands happily.

You should have ask me to help you sat up there a while ago.Jungkook gave me a glare and I just leave out a hmp.

Just because I'm short doesn't mean that I can't do things you tall people can.I swing my feet back and forth and I hear him sigh before he sat beside me with no effort.

Maybe drink a bottle of Cherifer once a day.He said jokingly as my mouth went a gape and quickly gave him a slap on his arm.

Ouch!why'd you do that?He ask while pouting and I just rolled my eyes at him.

You should also drink a medicine that can make you shorter so our height would be even.I wiggle my brows at him and he just chuckle at what I said.

So tell me, do you like someone?I ask as I clasp both of my hands praying for him to say no cause if he does then I would no longer have the chance to court him:<

Yes, I do.He stared at me and I put on a shock face even though I was disappointed but I just kept it inside.

W-who?I gave him a teasing look making him chuckle as he place his hand up on my cheek making my eyes widen a bit.

The girl I'm staring right now is the girl I like.

#A_pimple_grew_on_my_faceu!T^T

-Jeonlys