Oneshot 73 Pt2 of 72

Did I hear it right?me?his mate?what the hell is he thinking.I frown at the thoughts I'm having before shrugging it off by thinking that it was just one of my imaginations and taught Soomi the lessons she wants to learn and damn it's for collage students.

I'm leaving.Jungkook silently said but I still heard it cause he just sat himself on the seat beside mine which made me uncomfortable since a while ago.

I got goosebumps when his breath hit the side of my face which made me stop my actions and also my talkings.

Unnie are you okay?I suddenly came back to reality when Soomi wave her hand infront of my face and I rapidly nodded my head eyes still wide a bit.

And bye oppa.Soomi gave Jungkook a wink which made me wonder on what's with the wink, is it because of the mate thing-no Y/n your just probably hearing wrong things.

So unnie what's the next step?I look at Soomi only to be shock when her eyes suddenly turned red.

I went pale on my spot as I stared at her red crimson eyes and I don't know what's happening but I felt my body suddenly went weaker and then my body went limp a second after but before my body could land on the ground someone caught me on time.

-Time Skip-

I open my eyes at the loud noise on the room I'm in but when I open my eyes there was no one and there was also no noises I'm hearing anymore.

Baby.I called out for my pet with my still sleepy voice but I heard nothing in return wich made me panic as I tried to step out of the bed only to be pulled back.

I turn to look around only to see my hand being handcuffs on the bed board.

YAH!I shouted as I tried to wiggle my hand out of the thing but it only hurt my hand which made me give up.

I heard a chuckle behind me which made me flinch on my place as I quickly turn around only to see Jungkook still with his all black attire.

You called out for me, baby?He said in his husky tone as he walk closer to me until there was only a little space between us.

I stared at his crimson red eyes then I remembered Soomi, her eyes it was also red.

Vampire.I mumble under my breath only to hear a clap from Jungkook.

What a smart girl you are.He put a hand on my shoulder and slowly push me softly as my back landed back on the soft fluffy bed with him on top of me.

My heart was beating so hard on my ribcage as my eyes connected with his red ones.

Marry me ,Princess.

•Told ya I suck at writing pt2s huhu

•MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'ALL! plates and containers are waiting to be wash by meh:<sad life

-Jeonlys