Oneshot 83

Just because I kissed you doesn't mean that I love you okay dummy?Jungkook said with a smirk on his face before booping my nose.

But-Shhh my girlfriend is waiting for me.He gave me a peck on the lips before leaving.

I touch my lips and smile but it soon faded when I remember that he has a girlfriend which is the popular girl in the campus.

Our school is so clique, why?it has a group of bad boys, bad girls, good students, nerds, loner and more.And I somehow belong to the loners.

I have always like Jungkook, one of the heartrobs of the campus and he magically finally notice me and let's say that I'm always ready to give him everything and I already gave him my first kiss but the thing is he has a girlfriend who is Luna a spoiled brat whose every guys type and I admit that I always get jealous of her.

I walk out of the room I was in with Jungkook a while ago and sigh as students gives me looks that I've gone used to already so I just ignored them.

Assignment.Luna put her hand up with one of her brows up as a group of guys were behind her who has a blank look on their faces.

But you never-I told you to do it yesterday!She scream as the students near by stop what they were doing as they stared at us.

FYI Luna but I'm not a nerd who just agrees to whatever people say especially to the spoiled ones!murmurs were heard after that which made me smirk as I saw her face turn red in anger.

I saw Jungkook stood beside her with a confuse look on his face.

Kookie!she screamed at me.I let out a sarcastic laugh at what she said and she even said it in a baby voice.

Jungkook gave me a glare which made me stop laughing, he always has an effect on me like everytime he's mad I also feel mad at myself and everytime he's happy I'm also happy.What is this feeling?

Stop being a bitch to Luna, Y/n.He darkly said which made something in me glitch and I just somehow lost my mind.

Just because I like you it doesn't mean that you can just control me!My eyes stared at them with fire as I felt my hand turn into fist beside me.

People whisper around but my attention was only at Jungkook who has a shock look, my angry gaze went on Luna and I saw her flinch on her spot.

I walk towards her before giving her a hard slap as her face rurn side ways.

Better guard your little boyfriend more or else I'm going to take him from you.A smirk tug up on my lips as I stared at Jungkook before rolling my eyes.

I walk away only to be stop by a group of girls whose wearing all black outfit.

Join our bad girl group.

•I don't know anymore!I think I'm losing my minddd!

-Jeonlys