Oneshot 96

Kookie?I knock on my boyfriend's room office but I didn't hear him say anything back so I slowly push the door open then there I saw him sleeping on his table using his arms as pillows.

I walk closer to him and sigh as I check his laptop only to not understand anything as I shut it down before I caress Jungkook's cheek delicately.

He let out a groan which made me pull away my hand off his face.

Y/n?He said in a sleepy tone and I just smiled at his sleepy form.

Yes?you should move to our bed now so you could rest properly.I said softly but then he started to have a panic expression when he saw the close laptop infront of him.

Shit!I didn't save it yet!He cursed loudly as he check the laptop with his tired eyes.

He ruffled his hair and I frown at his actions.What's wrong?that question was stuck inside my head since he started acting all panic.

I don't remember shutting it off.I heard him say then his eyes landed on me and when I saw the look on his eyes I got confuse it held anger.

Unless you did.He stood up from his swivel chair before he slam his fist on his chair as I flinch at the noise, I was terrified as this is the first time he's acting like this to me.

K-kookie.I stutter as I took a step back from him.

Do you know on how many days I sacrifice my time just to finish that project then AHHH!god!you anger me!get out of here!He pointed his office door and I quickly scurried out of the room and out of the house we've been sharing for the past 3 years with tears in my eyes.

My mind was only preoccupied on what he said "get out of here" and those words keep on echoing inside my head as I was not caring on where I'm running to anymore.

I slow down my pace as I stared at the dark sky with sad eyes.He knows on how sensitive I am but he still let out his anger at me like that.

I sat down near a post as my eyes remained on the sky as stars twinkle on the night sky.I sometimes wonder on how it feels to be one of them.

My eyes starts to became heavy and soon sleep took over me.

-Third Person-

Jungkook once again continued with his work as his mind was only preoccupied on how he's going to do the work that was ordered to do by him and what made it worst is that the due date is tommorow.

He check the time and heave out a heavy sigh when he saw that it's already 1:02am in the morning.

His phone suddenly rang and he let out a groan at the interruption.

He pick up the phone and rolled his eyes when he saw the owner of the caller.Kim Alien.

What do you want?

I saw Y/n sleeping on the street just now, what did you do to her?!

4 more :,) to go.

-Jeonlys