Oneshot 61

Dad I think I found the one!I screamed happily as dad gave me a smile.

Tell me about him.He said and I gave him a shy look and cleared my throat first.

His name is Jeon Jungkook-JEON JUNGKOOK?!No!you can't be with him!I got startled when dad suddenly scream as I became quiet after that.

But dad he's a good guy-He is not!he's a freaking vampire Y/n!and you know how dangerous vampires are!He frown before pulling me into a hug but I struggle on his embrace.

But I love him!I whined and I saw him leave out a sigh before patting my back lightly.

Find someone else.He simple said before leaving me all alone on our large living room.

Y/n!My attention went on the person who called me and I saw Jungkook on our large window, knocking.

I slide aside the glass and he instantly engulf me into a hug.

I saw and heard everything what your dad did earlier.He whispered near my ear and I move my face deeper on his neck as I inhale his scent.

H-he disapproves our relationship.I mumbled on his chest and he caress my hair when I started to sob on his chest.

If you really love me will you escape with me somewhere far away?He pulled away from the hug and look me in the eye.

I caress his pale cheek as my eyes connected with his reddish eyes.

I pulled him into a kiss and he kiss back as he put his hand on my nape, deepening the kiss.

Yes

•Oh no the chaps are getting shorter!I'll make sure to make it higher than 400-500 words for the next few chaps:>

-Jeonlys