Oneshot 31

I'm so stress.I mumbled as I massage my forehead while walking around the park in the middle of the afternoon.

I just caught my boyfriend cheating on some girl and he brought her on our apartment so I'm clearly having a bad day and I need something to cheer me up.

I walk around and saw a cafe.

I need a drink.I mumbled and went towards it.

I went inside and was aww when I saw the surroundings, it was beautiful and the smell of coffee is in the air.

I close my eyes in satisfaction.

Umm, good afternoon ma'am how may I help you.I heard a voice in front of me making me opened my eyes and saw a very handsome man and I was once again in aww that I was silent for a minute but stop when he called me again for the second time.

Oh ummm I'm sorry, what's the best coffee in here?I said and the guy smiled which made him even more attractive, he's so handsome.

Well ma'am I don't really know what to say but since it's afternoon and it's hot so I suggest that you might need the ice coffee.He said and I nodded my head and smiled.

Just go to the counter and order ma'am.He said as he pointed at the counter and bowed before he went somewhere.

Well he's cute.I thought and went towards the counter only to be meet by a very cute girl and she has this very wide smile on her face that will instantly made you smile yourself and it did.

Good afternoon ma'am what would you like to order?She ask politely with energy.

Ummm I would like to try your ice coffee here.I said and pulled out some cash from my wallet.

Is that all ma'am?She ask and I nodded my head and hand her the money.

Keep the change.I said and she take the money.

Thank you so much ma'am you can just seat somewhere and your order would arrive in a minute.She stated and bowed and I bowed back and went look for some seat and I decided to seat near the glass mirror.

Looking at the street this place is so peaceful this would probably be my favourite spot from now on.I giggled thinking about it but stop when I felt a cold thing that is near my arm.

I look at it and saw my eyes coffee I then look up and saw the guy earlier who suggested on what I will order.

I smiled taking the cup as he place himself on the chair opposite to mine.

May I?He ask and I nodded my head taking a sip on my ice coffee.

So you ordered what I suggest mm?He ask and I just nodded my head again lost on the view in front of me he's so handsome.

I suddenly choke in my drink and became a coughing fit and the guy panic as he instantly stood up from his seat and came to me patting my back softly.

I stop coughing and breath heavily as the guy laugh and I also laugh at my clumsy self as I just embarrass myself infront of this handsome man.

I mentally scold myself.

I'm Jeon Jungkook by the way but you can just call me Jungkook for short.He said and smiled showing his bunny smile that I just notice now.

He's so cute handsome polite gosh he's perefct.I thought and accidentally said the word "Perfect"loud and I covered my blushing and Jungkook just laugh.

Then a call of his name interrupt our conversation as he gave me an I-need-to-go-now look and I just nodded my head and gave him a reassuring smile.