Oneshot 99

I sat on the school playground's swing as I swing myself in a slow motion the wind blew my hair backwards as I inhale on the fresh air.

Why did you skipped the first class?I stop moving my feet as I turn to the person who talked, it was Jeon Jungkook the bad boy of the school.

I'm not in the mood to flirt with someone right now.I said softly with the hint of annoyance on my voice.

Why the change?I thought you like it?He ask in a mocking tone.

I gave him a glare before a sigh escape my mouth and he notice it.

Family problems.I was not someone who shares my problems with someone but I don't know what got into me that I shared it with someone I don't really like.

Tell me about it.I look away and stared at the grass that is on the ground.

My parents are fighting because of our business.I saw him nod on what I said then he sat on the swing beside mine.

I can help you with that.I rise a brow at him and a thought suddenly went inside my head.

By marriage?no way Jeon you know I love that handsome, tall guy who lives in Seoul.I said with sarcasm in my tone and he laugh at what I said.

K-pop?what was his name again?I rolled my eyes at him before I stood up straight.

His name is Park Sunghoon, the only guy I want to marry-

Which is impossible.He cut me off and I nod my head sadly at what he said.

This is the actual first time we have a normal talk and I'm quite impress at the sudden change.

Just marry me, I wouldn't mind living with you for the rest of my life.

•Just one more were done!

-Jeonlys