Oneshot 81

I pat on the space beside mine and groan in annoyance when I didn't feel my boyfriend's body but only felt the warmness of the sheet.

I sat up straight then my eyes instantly went on the bathrooms door suddenly thinking of some dirty thoughts.

I went on my tip toe when I heard the shower running which made me smirk evily as my mind started to imagine Jungkook showering under the shower.Gee I might die because of his hotness.

So let me tell you, this is what I always do everytime I wake up late I would sneak my way on the bathroom and stalk my bathing boyfriend and he one time caught me spying on me and something happened that day hehe.

I walk inside the bathroom only to see no one and the ahower was only running with no one inside, I quickly turn off the shower with a groan as I was really scolding this bunny of a boyfriend of mine for wasting water like that.

I walk down the stairs slowly as my feet was still slightly wet from the water on the bathroom as I tried to search for Jungkook.The finding bunny.

Jungkook?!I called out his name but I heard nothing or he's just doing this on purpose.

Then my nose suddenly smell the aroma of a pancake which made my mouth water and my stomach growl.

I went on the kitchen only to see no one which made me frown as I really want to see my handsome boyfriend's face.

I went on the near table and saw a pancake with a smiling face which made me let out a giggle then my eyes went on the letter that is written using a whip cream.Gosh this guy really likes wasting my whip cream.

" Trick ya! " That's what it says which made me roll my eyes with a smile when he really did plan on tricking me.

I left the kitchen and went on our living room then there I saw him watching news.Wow this is the actual first time that I saw him watch news.

What's up with you bun?I lean on the wall near me with a teasing smile and when Jungkook stood up and turned around my smile faded and blush when his 6 pack abs went into view.

Good morning babe.He wiggle his brows clearly enjoying his teasing on me as I stood frozen on my spot.

Y-yah!put on you shirt someone might see something I should be the only one to see.I gave him a playful glare before I speed my way towards him.

Aww don't worry no ones around.I gave him a what look and he wiggle his brows at me with a dirty smile.

You know what I mean.

•10 chaps for this day haha I wrote like 4 chaps yesterday and 6 chaps today and more for tomorrow maybe.Enjoy~

•Damn I feel weird rn

-Jeonlys