Oneshot 28

Good morning Prince Jungkook!The servants greet the Prince and he just walk like nothing, keeping the cold look on as he walk towards his parents.

Jungkook!son!your finally here.The King said happily and Jungkook just look at him and the Queen sigh.

What do you want to tell me?He ask coldly.

You see son me and your mom is now getting older and your our only child and your already at the right age to be a King so I want you to get married already.The King explained still with his smile on and Jungkook really wants to roll his eyes but didn't.

I didn't find someone yet.Jungkook said and the King smirk before clapping his hand and the giantic door opened and a bunch of girls in different dresses came in.(I imagined mushrooms while editing this rn hehe)

_

Hey!have you heard that the King is finding a queen to be Prince Jungkook's?!and oh!my gosh!all the woman his age are all invited!The girl said as her friends started to squel in excitement and I just look at them but then me being the curious girl that I am walk towards their way.

Hey!what do you mean all the girls are invited?I ask as I slam both of my hands infront of her table with a tomboyish smile.

She rolled her eyes and I really want to pinch her eyes out badly.

Not all girls!but just as the same age as the Prince!she said and rolled her eyes again and I showed her my fist and she got really scared.

Yah!don't punch me I need to be beautiful when I'm meeting Prince Jungkook!She said as she tried to take my fist out of her face and I chuckled before walking away.

Should I go too?I mean I'm about 1 year younger than that Prince nah!what am I talking about!I don't want to marry that stupid Prince!I thought and shake my head.

_

Y/n!My mom called me from down the stairs and I let out a groan.

What do you want?!I ask not getting out of the bed then I heard footsteps walking towards my room.

Then my room's door opened not so long and mom went in with a box on her hold.

Y/n!I want you to use this tomorrow morning when you go to the palace!she said excitedly as she opened the box and pulled out a red dress.

Not bad!I commented and she rolled her eyes.

Of course I was the one who choose this you know me.She said and flip her hair dramatically.

Mom!you act like a teenager!I exclaimed rolling my eyes playfully.

And you also act like your my mom!She exclaimed back and I got silent as she keep on examining the dress.

The next day

Wear this dress now!or else you'll be late!My mother said as she panic and took the dress out and she gave it to me or more like threw it to me before pushing me towards the bathroom.

Aish!I let out a huff after and wore the dress and felt really uncomfortable after as I'm not really the dress type of girl.

I went out of the bathroom and mom pulled me towards a chair and took out her make-ups that she has a lot and put some make up on me.

And done!She said and folded her arms infront of her chest with a face of satisfaction.

I look at the mirror and pouted like a duck.