Oneshot 56

Do I look nice?My attention went on the high pitch voice of a girl in a very revealing dress as she twirl around like a model.

I observe her face, hair, bodyshape and sigh heavily.

Y/n!my daughter!have you seen anything that you want to wear on your prom?Mom walk infront of me then she look at the direction where I was staring and put a hand on my shoulder.

Just because she's thin and sexy doesn't mean that she's pretty.She scrunch up her nose after and I laugh at that.

So what kind of dress do you want to wear?She once again ask as her eyes wondered around the dressing store.

Mom the prom is still in the next two months not tomorrow.I said in a complaining voice as I glance at the girl again only to see her already looking at me up and down before rolling her eyes.

What a fatty.I heard her friend said making her chuckle evily but then she stop and quickly pulled her friend somewhere.

I look up and saw mom glaring their way.

Mom can we just buy maybe next month?I said in a pleading tone and she nodded her head.

_

I jog near the park on our neighborhood as I wipe the sweats on my forehead after.

The names Jeon Jungkook.I look up and saw a guy in a black hoodie and he was also sweaty like me.

No one ask.I coldly said before taking a gulp on my water jog.

I've been seeing you for some quite time now.He once again said as I rolled my eyes at him mentally.

Okay.I lastly said before starting to jog again but then I felt a presence beside me and when I turn to look at it I quickly look away when it was just him, the Jungkook guy.

W-what do you want from me?I ask while panting as I fasten my pace wanting to be as much as far away from him.

Just wanna be friends with you.I got startled and accidently twist my ankle as I drop on the dirty ground.

I hiss silently as I tried to stand up only to drop back down.

Geez you should have been more careful.He said more like scolding me like my mom would do.

He then carried me bridal style which made me let out a shout in surprise as I quickly wrap my arms around his neck.

I'm heavy put me down.I said near his ear but he didn't listen and started to walk.

Yah!where are you taking me?I ask and stared at his face only to be star struck when I finally see his features more clearly.

He is the complete definition of perfect with those sharp nose, cute doe eyes and that cute small lips of him is just making me have the urge to kiss him.

Good afternoon Auntie your daughter here accidentally twist her ankle when she went to jog on the near park.I pinch my nose in embarrassment like I always do and stared at mom who look at me worriedly.

My poor daughter does it still hurt?She ask but I did not say anything and just pouted.

_

Y/n take your breakfast first-Sorry mom but I have to go now.I speed my way and out of the house in a hurry.

Bye mom love you!

But it's still early-I wasn't able to hear what she said after that as I started to jog my way towards my school.

Hey there again.I glance at the person and just ignored him.

Yah why are you ignoring me?He stood infront of me making my face hit his chest.

Cause I want too.I coldly said before walking the other way with him still following me like a pup and my lips curved into a smile unconsciously.

_

Omg the prom is near!I can't wait!One of the girl inside the class excitedly said as her friends around her nodded in agreement.

I glance at a certain guy and blush unknowingly when I caught him staring at me.

You like that guy ey?I got startled on my seat when I heard Jungkook's voice just beside me.

I gave him an annoyed look and look down and let out a silent "yeah".

He's not even that handsome-don't say bad things about him Jeon Jungkook.I squint my eyes on him and he nodded instantly.

I'll ask him to be my prom partner later.After I said that, he left leaving me all confused.

_

I put on a smile before I nervously walk towards the guy I have always admire for some quite time now, Kim Taehyung was his name.

Hey umm Taehyung?I tap the back of his shoulder and he turn around with a smile and it really felt like a dream for me.

Yes?He gave me a kind smile which only made me hard to say anything cause his goddamn smile is such a destruction.

I took both of his hands on mine as I lick my lips first.

C-can you please be my prom partner?I gave him a smile, a nervous one to be exact but his smile faded at what I ask.

I'm sorry Y/n but I already have a partner.I pulled my hands off of his and lower my head as I felt my heart getting stab.

I walk out of the room with my shoulder slump down but a hand pulled me by my wrist and I just let the person be as now all I can focus is the way my heart slowly broke into pieces.

Y/n... I look up at Jungkook's face and instantly engulf him into a hug as I sob on his chest.

Why do I always get rejected?I mumbled on his chest as I felt him rub my back up and down.

It's okay I'll be your prom date.

•Would you take Jungkook as your prom date?;)

•I can't stop publishing helllllll-

-Jeonlys