Oneshot 102

Born in a rich family.Only child.Got all the attention that she wants.Friends.Things.Money.Well isn't that a perfect life?I love my life but there is one thing that I want to get rid off and it's none other than the guy I'm betrothed to since birth and we would officially get married when I reach the age of 16.Illegal?Well my dear nothing is illegal when it comes to nobles.

Where did you bought this bag?F/n ask as she examine the handbag on her hold that I just laid 5 second ago on top of the table with sparkling eyes.I groan mentally clearly knowing what would be the next words that would come out of her mouth that I have grown used to already.

You can have it.I stated in boredom as my insides burn in anger as I'm so ready to say the next statement that I've grown accustomed to already.Another fake friend haish I think I should now better stop on finding a friend who'll see me as a real friend not as a rich ass girl who is willing to give everything to her friend just so she wouldn't leave her.I ain't that desperate.

You can also have the things I got there and bye see you never.I rolled my eyes at her enlarged eyes that was still on the bag and not even a minute has passed at that she already got the brand new phone on her hold as she gawk at the object that I rarely use.

I snap my finger and the bodyguard that has been with me since I walk out of the limo walk closer to me.I gave him a look before doing a hand gesture that says something about "get rid of her".

I stood up from my seat that was reserved only for me and my friends but sadly I got no one now so it would be up to no use from now on.I felt stares on me but I just simply ignore it right before I could even walk out of the large open cafeteria door a certain someone stop me by blocking the path.

Love, where's the handbag I gifted to you yesterday?His sweet alluring tone that could make any girl swoon ask but I just gave him a glare that says "I don't want to see you".He knows the hatred I have for him but instead of avoiding me like he should do he's completely doing the opposite thing.

I gave it to F/n.When he heard my answer his face quickly turned sour as his gaze went behind me before it went back right at me.

Why?He ask with a hint of anger and sadness in it but he was holding back this two emotions from coming out as he still has the smile he always show me.

Coz she wants it.I replied in a duh tone before crossing my arms onto my chest already getting lazy from standing for more than 15 minutes as I put my weight more on my right then on my left every 5 seconds.

You know what?I'm breaking the engagement!that's what you want right?

I've been writing shortstories on my notepad and I can't take it anymore and just downloaded wattpad right away.

Your cute author, Jeonlys🐇