Surprise! Surprise!

"I'm sorry dear. But you can no longer  stay at this neighborhood" the landlady said to Lucy. 

This is why Lucy hated having fun and indulge herself to think that everything will flow smoothly and  accordingly. Because whenever she have fun and put her guard down, bad things will come into her way. And this is one of those things. 

"Can you at least tell me the reason ma'am?" She mused but deep down, she already knew the answer.

They are scared.

After all, a number of armed man suddenly came out of nowhere and fired a load amount of bullets at this particular house waking up the silent sanctuary of this neighborhood. It's a good thing that no one was harmed during the encounter but definitely, it will leave a mark at at their memory. Lucy's landlady were also so good at her that she even let her stay at her house for a week and didn't pushed her to pay off the damages that the incident incurred. She just realized it now that she's blessed with these people but they are not blessed because of here.

"It it's only me my dear, I won't let you go but you see... The neighborhood is anxious and scared of you staying here. They're afraid that the same incident will happen again and by that time, they will be no longer safe" the landlady explained. Lucy nod in understanding. This always happens.

The landlady hugged her that leave her shocked for a moment.

"Be careful my dear." The landlady said gently like a mother. She smiled sadly and hugged her back, she almost forgot how it felt was to have a mother caring for you ever since that unfaithful day that made her what she is today.

"Thank you for everything Mrs. Winston. Same to you too"

They parted their farewells and she lifted her box of things as Natsu were patiently waiting for them to be done leaning against his car.

"What now? Do you have any plans?" Natsu speaked.

"I have to find a new place to stay at. Then, I'll have to inform Kinana and Cobra about my whereabouts or else they'll gonna fetch me right here right now. Whether I like it or not" Lucy honestly said. The incident already happened when Cobra and Kinana happen to know about it, they are very furious at Lucy whose still recuperating at that time. They even thought of kidnapping Lucy to take her with them but Lucy stopped them hastily.

Lucy were so deep in thought that's when natsu approach her snatching away the box she was holding and puting it at the back of his car.

"Then how about you stay at my house?" That made Lucy come back from reality.

"No" she replied instantly.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to"

"And that is valid because?.."

"Because I say so" Lucy defended.

Natsu sighed in defeat. As far as he remembered, just earlier they are acting like a true couple but now they're arguing all over again.

"Luce, why do you have to be so unreasonable. It's very late now to find anything to stay at. Plus, it's still been a week since you discharged from the hospital. Don't be so stubborn and just follow what I said. Stop making me worry about you! Geez, your a very hard woman to dealt with" Natsu burst in frustration.

Lucy were taken aback and without any second thought, she get inside the car. Natsu was surprised that she didn't talked back at him and get to the car without any restraint.

Lucy looked back at his stoic disposition and question him ready to leave out of here.

"Are you coming or what??"