Memories

A scared little seven year old blonde girl is crying underneath the tree. She walked away from home and now crying alone in the park.

"M-mommy...*sniff*sniff*...I
h-hate y-you...*sniff*... Mommy..."
the little girl said in between her cries and sniffing. She cried and cried until tears itself shyly flows out from her eyes.

It was almost nightfall and most of the people are walking back home. The little girl are slowly calming herself from crying, that's when she heard some kicking and punching and when she followed the noise, she saw kids on her age beating a little boy with pink hair. It's three against one match. And from her perspective, it's a dirty fight and the pink hair boy is in losing point.

"Hey! Stop!"

All the bullies looked back at her and stopped from beating the little boy. The little girl walked in front of them and pose a defensive position covering the pink hair boy.

"I-if you'll going to hurt him, you must first go through me" the little girl announced bravely. The little pink hair boy widen his eyes in shock and look up to the little girl. The bullies laughed at her.

"Move girly!"

"You? Against us?! Not a chance!"

"Step aside Blondie or else you'll regret you defended that crybaby" 

And they all laughed out loud. Taking the courage from her darkest nightmare, the little girl picked a small rock and throw
it to the leader of the bullies wherein it hit headshot. The little girl's time to laugh.

"You little witch!!!"

The so-called leader shouted and push the little girl that made her fall on the ground.

"Let's lecture this little brat, eh?!"

The bully picked a branch of tree and was about to hit her when the pink haired boy blocked himself and he was strucked hardly in the neck that caused it to blood and leaved a mark.

"If you dared hurt her, you must first go through me"

XOXOX

"Natsu... Natsu.... Natsu!....IDIOT!!!" Gray shouted as he tried to wake up Natsu. He awaken abruptly staring to no one in particular remembering what he just dreamt then looked into Gray. Before he touched his neck and felt the visible mark his father told him that he had when he got hit from a car when he was young. And it is when his father gave him the scarf.

"What happened?!" He asked off the topic. Gray sighed.

"You slept in class and it's lunch already. Loke, Laxus and Gajeel are waiting for us in the canteen. Come on!"

Gray exited the room leaving Natsu behind whom deeply sighed and scratch his head.

'.....What was that. It looks so real, but I can't remember anything about it...'

He thought before he followed Gray and walked beside him.

"Spit it out, idiot"

"What are you talking about stripper" Natsu said feeling tired.

"Quit being so cocky idiot. I know that sour face of yours" Gray mockingly said, smirking. Natsu 'tsk' in reponse.

"I dream. It's about me and a blonde little girl..." Gray stopped at his tracks when he heard Natsu's response.

"Do you rememeber her face?"