Final Words

This ain't a chapter.

But my final words before MTQ ends and an ANNOUNCEMENT that you'll surely would love to know!

And so here we go...

A big THANK YOU!

Words cannot express how thankful ang grateful I am to you all for loving and supporting Meet The Queen. Those who truly waited for my updates every here and now from the very start until the end, I thank you. You made my first debut as a writer memorable (though this may sound really cliche but whateves). I'm truly grateful and happy that there are a lot of people who wants to reads my book and love these two characters as well. Like come on! We find and read works like mine 'coz we can't get enough romance we want these two to have right? I know I'm right ;')

With so much happiness and overwhelming emotions. Thank you very much! May you still support me and my future works coming soon.

Hearts and Kisses from me to you Pumpkins!

Stay safe!

And speaking of future works...

Did I say I have another upcoming book to be published right after MTQ ends?

Not yet?

Well, now you know!

It's entitled:
'A NERDS WAY OF FLIRTING'

Sounds fun don't you think?
This is another Nalu story I'll present to you but under the romantic-comedy genre. This is quite different from MTQ where Lucy is a strong l, independent and capable woman, in ANWOF you will discover another personality of Lucy's character with more romance on the way! Cheers to that!

Here's the Cover and it's story info...

What are the ways to find the perfect formula to capture your crush's heart?

✓Only a Nerd can find the answer.

*****

Lucy was never the type of a person who wants the be the center of attention. She just want to survive highschool and graduate peacefully. But when the cupids arrow suddenly got into play and struck her nerdy heart, expect the silliest thing imaginable. Will she be able to find the formula she's been trying to get or will she be stuck in this high school drama with bullies, jerks, cheerleaders and a possible one-sided love?

Then read and find out!

And that's my wonderful Announcement to you all Pumpkins!

Stay updated for the remaining chapters of MTQ ahead.

May we see each other again in ANWOF.

Ja!

With best regards,
Scardy_lol