Exchange Student

It was a normal day at FTA not until the unnerving news is yet to reveal.

"Class we have an exchange student. She's from---"

"Wait sensei, it's a female?" Loke discourtesy cutting their teacher. Yearly, every school in the city will have an exchange student to promote unity and a friendly environment among school organizations in behalf of the issues and competition going on with the students and their school.

"Yes, your right Mr. Celeste. Now let me finish my statement..." their teacher exasperatedly said.
"... She's from Grimore Heart Montessori and she'll be attending our class for the whole day. So treat her nice, okay?!'

The students nod in reply. Their teacher signalled the exchange student waiting outside to enter. She entered the room wearing their school's uniform which is the same color of her hair, blue.

"Good morning everyone! Juvia is so happy to meet you..." she introduced.

"She's Ms. Juvia Lockser and she will be with you all today"

Juvia smiled at them feeling the connection that's when she laid her eyes on Gray. She felt butterflies on her stomach.

"My love..." she said as she heartily staring at Gray. Everyone also stared at him giving him the weird looks.

"W-what?!.."

XOXOX

"The hell! You really are a chic magnet stripper! Hahaha..." Natsu said while continuously laughing with the others also doing the same. Even Erza is silently trying herself not to laugh.

They are taking their lunch at the cafeteria with Lucy. She usually wanted to eat alone but a lot of unexpected things happened as time passed that's changing her totally. She had friends and gain a strong social interaction, kinda. But she's still distant and close about her history and when the topic will point on her, she either play silent or walk away. At the moment, they are talking about Gray funny situation wherein Juvia follows him everywhere and doing things like a true girlfriend. She's now on the canteen stall taking food for Gray's appetite even though he said that he's fine, she insisted. She was struck by the syndrome called love at first sight.

"Guys! Don't laugh at me! You should help me!" Gray plead.

"If I were you, you make her regret that she fell for you. Be ungentleman sometimes!" Gajeel suggested.

"You know I can't do that especially to a girl!" Gray stated the obvious.

"Yeah, such a chicken.." Laxus announced and were supported by the others who mock him by impersonating a chicken. Gray rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"How about you tell her that your a gay?" Erza proudly tell.

"That's stupid Erza..." Erza glared at him. Gray gulp and corrected. "I-I mean she wouldn't believe that r-reason.."

"Ahm, what if you say politely that you are not comfortable of what she's doing?" Levy mention.

"I already tried it but it seems that she's to blind for her love towards me..." the laugh continued as he said it.

"How about---"

"Loke. Don't teach me playboy tricks. I'm not in the mood" Loke stopped his idea before he could even say it.

"How about you Lucy? What can you say?" Gray asked looking at her hoping for an answer. The others also looked at her waiting for a satisfying answer.

"...Nothing?..." yeah, that answer truly comes from her. Gray bang his head to the table, frustrated.

"Talking about Juvia. I heard there are two exchange students this year" Jellal announced. The topic suddenly changed. Everyone is intrigued about what kind of a person the other one is.

"For sure, it's not in our class." Natsu said calling the other one an it.

XOXOX

The day almost ended, but Juvia still follows Gray everywhere he goes. To the gym, in the library, at science lab and even in males comfort room. Juvia is waiting for him outside like a creepy stalker. She becomes more passionate about her love towards him even though Gray doesn't care of whatever she's doing all along. They are currently taking a scroll in the corridor because Gray was assigned to tour her around the academy even if he likes it or not.

"Gray-sama, what is your favorite color?" She asked.

"...Blue..." Juvia blushed knowing that they both share the same favorite color.

"Juvia also likes blue. Gray-sama what is your favorite season?"

"...Winter..." Juvia was a little disappointed but if he likes winter then she will like winter too.

"Gray-sama, what do you like about girls? Do you like skinny? Tall? Beautiful? Fashionable? Or do you prefer the personality rather than it's physical attri---"

"Juvia. I'm not into you" Gray honestly declared. Juvia was frozen at his statement. She knows where this is going and she doesn't want to go at that point.

"G-Gray-sama, w-what are you talking about?.."

"To be honest, you're one of a kind person and a sweet girl I've ever met. But, it's just, my heart already belongs to a certain person..." Juvia was brokenhearted. It looks like her heart was stabbed in a million times.

"... I like someone and I don't want you to feel that I am just fooling you. I hope you'll understand." Gray ended as he respectfully bowed before her and walked away. 

Juvia is still frozen at her place processing the fact that she was  just rejected even before she can confess her love towards him. She watched him walk away and disappeared doing nothing.

"Love-Rival..."

Gray followed the path with his hands on his pocket. The girls are gawking at him and greeting him but he was too absentminded to greet them back. He continued walking until he realizes that he needs a peaceful place with fresh air to unwind. He turned straightaway to the rooftop to clear out his mind. As he opened the door he was greeted by a fresh overwhelming thin air that already made him relax. He was about to enter further when he saw someone sitting on the edge of the rooftop feeling relax and comfortable even between the difference of height from the ground. He calmed himself and smiled when he realizes that it's the familiar blonde he knows.

"You really love being alone, don't you?..." Gray playfully said as he sat beside Lucy. "May I join your 'me' time?"

"You sat already. Why ask." Lucy replied calmly. Gray smirked in reply. He was troubled earlier but now, he's quite relief and happy.

Gray breathed heavily owning the moment. "The fresh air is indeed relaxing, don't you think?"

"Yeah, it's so refreshing..." Lucy said as she closed her eyes and acutely spread her arms to feel it more. Gray watched her gently as the air are hitting her face and making her hair flow like a river. He was captivated.

'There are no happier moment than to be with someone you love'

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out