Bittersweet Encounter

Love and Lucky Cafe is popular in town because of their different unique tastes of coffees and sweet cakes one will surely crave for more. Now is quite different because Natsu is currently inside the establishment talking to a private investigator. Not to mention some fangirls alluring at his perfectly captivating beauty. Even married people has their jaws drop on him.

"I want you to investigate about this one..." Natsu said as he handle an envelope with a picture of the tattoo he saw on the man that tried killing him.

"I need informations as soon as possible and I want you to investigate also about their allys. Understood" the private investigator nod in response as he hide the envelope under his coat drink the last drop of coffee and made his leave.

'I should start gathering information and learn whom I am dealing with before anything gone out of hand' he thought to himself before signalling the waitress for the bill.

"Here's the mo---" he wasn't able to continue his statement for he can't believe what he is seeing.

"L-luce?! I-I mean Heartfilla. What are you doing in here." He said, intrigue and amused.

"Shut up, Dragneel" Lucy replied slightly flushed because she's currently wearing a maid outfit.  The worst thing she did of her entire life, yet. Curse the management. She was about to get the money from Natsu's hand when he bring it back to his pocket. Lucy gave him the glare.

"Are you making fun of me?!"

"Am I??.." he mocked. Lucy rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"What do you want Dragneel. Didn't we talked abo---"

"As far as I remember. I am the customer here. So, as my waitress I want you to serve me" Natsu announced like a King. Lucy lazily handed him the menu and waited impatiently for his demands.

"Actually, I hate reading. I prefer to listen. So, what can you recommend?"He asked smirking.

"Couldn't you just ask whatever you want. You know your not the only customer we have. Sir."

"Oh, Is that the attitude you're giving to your customer? Didn't you know I can bring this shop down as long as I wanted to. Think about it." Natsu brag feeling triumphant.

Thirst to kill. The feeling Lucy been containing for the sake of her stupid rent. She smiled forcefully at Natsu. If a baby will see her face, it'll definitely cry.

"...Milky caramel cappuccino and vanilla strawberry cake with melted dark chocolate is a must taste. You should try it..." Lucy suggested with gentle this time.

"That's an odd pairing but, if you say so. I better taste it out" he said. She couldn't believe he'll order it out but she serve him nonetheless and get his order.

'She looks cute in a most unexpected creepy way'

"Hey man. You see that sexy blonde. I think she likes me" the man on the other table said.

"You wish. I bet she's been trying to get my attention. With that big boobs she have, we'll definitely play all day long. Hahahaha!" The man laughed with his fellow mate.

"How about in bed? Is she a puppy or a tiger. Roar! Hahaha!"

Because of Natsu's good senses and their table is just a distance away he heard the conversation with disgust and anger.

"Here's your order." Lucy said as she gave Natsu his order. "If you need anything just ask"

"Waitress!" The pervert man from the other table called.