Victory!

The sound of the whistle alerted the both participating teams of playing beach volleyball to prepare. Everyone amongst the gang joined the game except Levy whom volunteered to be the points keeper and oddly for Gajeel to be the watcher a.k.a the referee who excused himself saying "I'm not playing 'coz I know if I did, its too obvious my team will win. Plus, who's gonna safeguard the scoring? this shrimp, eh? She doesn't even know how to play, the role certainly doesn't apply for her" with a proud smirk and arrogant face looking towards Levy. But to simplify what he said it means "I'm gonna help this shrimp because I just feel like it" end of discussion.

The group were divided according to their captain's selection. Team Natsu with Erza, Juvia, and Laxus. While Team Gray with Jellal, Loke, and Lucy.

"But Juvia wants to be with Gray-sama!"

"Juvia. Don't" Juvia immediately shuts up as Erza braked her with thirst to kill than to play which same goes for the opposing team.

"Not to pressure you but we're gonna win this game fire breath" Gray mentioned to Natsu at the other side of the sandy court.

"It's good to see you try stripper"

'Tsk. We should win this game especially Luce's here..' Natsu thought to himself.

The opening serve was help by Team Gray to be served by Lucy. A whistle once again erupted signalling for the start as Lucy expertly served the ball and were saved by the other team easily. The both teams were playing as neck-to-neck battle for greatness. There's no way in hell for two parties to loss. Only one option for them and that's to win. However, it seems that they are enjoying their war amidst the immense intensity and aura of the game. They are smiling every point they make and on every smacks and smashes they landed. At this very moment, they all forgot the problems and misfortunes that happened to them these past few days even just for a short time.

After a short time, Team Gray held the victory with only a point of difference. But Natsu couldn't accept the fact and hardly insisting that the game ended as a tie as the moment he smashes the ball it deflates because of the force he exerted yet, before it deflates totally it reaches the ground that went outside.

"No. The game ended as a tie!"
he insisted which caused his other teammates to sigh in frustration of his annoyance.

"Just face it idiot. We won and I beat you" Gray happily announced. Natsu's reaction are already making his day perfect.

"Shut up ice princess! It's a tie! Maybe you bribe metal head that's why!"

"Hey! What are you talking stupid face. Are you accusing my professional referee-ncing?!" Gajeel said joining their bickering.

"Professional?! Hah! What a joke. I bet you and ice princess can't possibly win against me" Natsu said.

"Are you picking a fight salamander?!" Gray and Gajeel exclaimed in unison.

"Bring it on!"

And they start their normal-almost-everyday routine.

"Morons." Laxus murmured and facepalm and tried stopping them but ended joining the riot.

"I'm outta here!" Loke hurriedly escaped before they can drag him to join them.

"Go gray-sama! Juvia has her faith on you!"

"Don't you going yo stop them?" Jellal questioned Erza.

"Nah. I'll let them be this time" she replied with a shrug.

Lucy watching the seen before her couldn't resist but to crack a silly smile.

"Well, I guess it's time to feel the sea! Let's go!" Levy bursts stripping to her bikini and storm to the sea. The riot soon after stopped and followed Levy to the sea. Watching from the shoreline the smile on Lucy's face suddenly changed when a memory flashes in her head.

"Lucy come on! It's warm and nice!" Levy shouted.

"I'm... fine. I'm gonna get a drink" she replied and hurriedly back to the hotel.

XOXOX

Evening approached fastly and everyone headed back to the hotel to have dinner and to take a rest. They gathered to have dinner and Natsu noticed that everyone seems occupied. Levy were continuously teased by Gajeel, Erza and Jellal are talking some serious matter, Gray were annoyingly asked many questions by Juvia while Laxus and Loke are having a poker game right on the table.

"Where's Luce?" he asked.

"She said she's going to the beach for a walk" Levy announced. 

"I'm gonna go get her"

"I'll help" Gray suggested escaping from the suffocating questions of Juvia.

"No, the food are already here. Natsu can handle it himself..." Erza blurted sitting on a chair as the tray of foods are coming from three waiters hand. Erza noticed their unfamiliar faces. "Are you new here? I didn't recognize you as my employees"

The waiters politely courtesy and nodded at her. Erza understands and glances back at Natsu. "Natsu be careful and come quick"

With a nod he exited himself and find Lucy's trace. The smoothing feeling of the sea breeze comforted Natsu's mood after all that unexpectedly happening from his life. The last thing he remembered is that he's this arrogant almighty King then suddenly someone wanted him dead and then Lucy happened. A tough and mysterious eye-catching maiden who came out of nowhere. He doesn't know why but it looks like there's unusual connection between them and he feels like they met before and he couldn't remember when or is it even true. The way she looks and fiercely act catches his attraction the most. Everytime he's with her he could tell that he's being true to himself and not the man his family wanted him to be or at least that's what they make him feel. The moment he saw her crying at the rooftop the first time he didn't saw the tough and fierce Lucy but a fragile glass that needs caring and security. He want that Lucy who needs protection, he wanted her to be his.

He continue to wander with the thoughts he wouldn't have imagined he have for someone like her. Who would have thought that a King like him can be tame. He thinks that is bullshit. And right now he feels the bullshit.

"What did you do to me Lucy. What did you... Lucy?" he asked to no one as he saw her standing peacefully with golden locks flowing gently as the wind brushes her hair. The catch is, she's standing at the edge of the cliff and now walking slowly towards the end.

"Luce!"

I will be glad if you VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE MTQ pumpkins!

Spoiler Alert!

How would you want your first kiss? Me?
I like it underwater ;-)

~Sayounara
Scardylol.out